Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
The ConMed Singular Large Firm Polypectomy Snare comes with a Singular polypectomy snare and a unique short throw handle designed to offer the ability to efficiently control tissue resection and collection in order to more efficiently remove polyps and suspicious lesions. It is a large-sized, oval shaped, firm loop wire that is sterile and disposable.
ConMed Singular Large Firm Polypectomy Snare Features
- ConMed Singular Polypectomy Snare.
- Loop Size: Large.
- Loop Shape: Oval.
- Active Cord: Choice between Olympus and Microvasive compatibility.
- Comes with short throw handle that facilitates one-handed operation and user comfort along with providing an enhanced tactile feel.
- Patented true 2 to 1 pull system delivers unique short throw performance.
- Comes 10 units per box.
ConMed Singular Large Firm Polypectomy Snare Configurations
- #000963: Singular Large Firm Polypectomy Snare with Olympus Cord.
- #000964: Singular Large Firm Polypectomy Snare with Microvasive Cord.
ConMed Singular Large Firm Polypectomy Snare Specifications
- Sheath Outer Diameter: 2.3 mm.
- Sheath Length: 230 cm.