The System 2450 is ideal for general surgery and specialty surgeries not requiring advanced modes.
- Certified Pre-Owned: 6 Months - Parts and Labor.
- Factory New: 2 Years.
The 2450 System provides state-of-the-art technology in an easy to use format. Modes include pure and blend cut, standard and spray coag, and micro and macro bipolar settings. The combination connector allows either hand accessory connection or foot accessory connection with a Bovie #12 plug.
Simple yet sophisticated perfectly describes the System 2450, ConMed's workhorse electrosurgical generator. The System 2450 is simple on the outside, yet sophisticated and powerful on the inside. ConMed's Dynamic Response Technology delivers optimal clinical effects in all modes through the continuous synchronization of voltage and current.
ConMed System 2450 Electrosurgical Unit Features:
- Smooth cutting through different tissue types, offering both Pure Cut for scalpel-like cuts and Blend for while cutting.
- Coagulation for both dissection and hemostasis or Spray Coag for broader hemostasis.
- Precise bipolar desiccation provides efficient desiccation with minimal lateral thermal tissue damage. Choose between Micro for fine and precise coagulation, and Macro for energy intensive coagulation.
- Automatic programming restores the System 2450 to the last settings used.
- One handswitch/footswitch combination jack and a separate handswitch jack allows for connection of multiple accessories.
- Serial interface port enables advanced communications between the System 2450 and compatible robotic surgical systems or OR integration systems.
- Dynamic Response Technology reacts to changes in tissue in less than 1 millisecond ensuring the delivery of power while limiting the chances of thermal damage to surrounding tissue.
- Automatic Return Monitor (ARM) technology is designed to alert the operating room staff if the patient/grounding pad contact is compromised when used with compatible dual pad dispersive electrodes. ARM helps to reduce the risk of pad site burns.
ConMed System 2450 Electrosurgical Unit Specifications:
- Dimensions: 7" x 17.4" x 21.5" (17.8 cm x 36.6 cm x 54.6 cm).
- Weight: 32 lbs (14.5 kg)
- Output Configuration: Dynamic Response Technology.
- Cooling Method: Convection.
- Output - Cut Mode: 1100 V.
- Output - Blend Mode: 1200 V.
- Output - Coagulation Mode: 3200 V.
- Output - Fulguration Mode: 5000 V.
- Output - Bipolar Mode: Micro - 150 V; Macro - 560 V.
- Previous Setting Memory: Yes.
- Contact Quality Monitoring System (CQM): ARM.
- CQM Range: 10 - 150 Ohms.
- Self Diagnosis: Yes.
- Technology: Isolated RF Output.
- Duty Cycle: 15 seconds on, 30 seconds off.
ConMed System 2450 Electrosurgical Unit Configurations:
|#60-2450-100||Factory New||100 V|
|#60-2450-220||Factory New||220 V|
|#60-2450-230||Factory New||230 - 240 V|
ConMed System 2450 Electrosurgical Unit Literature:
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.