Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The System 2450 is ideal for general surgery and specialty surgeries not requiring advanced modes.
- Certified Refurbished: 90 Days.
- Factory New: 2 Years.
The 2450 System provides state-of-the-art technology in an easy to use format. Modes include pure and blend cut, standard and spray coag, and micro and macro bipolar settings. The combination connector allows either hand accessory connection or foot accessory connection with a Bovie #12 plug.
Simple yet sophisticated perfectly describes the System 2450, ConMed's workhorse electrosurgical generator. The System 2450 is simple on the outside, yet sophisticated and powerful on the inside. ConMed's Dynamic Response Technology delivers optimal clinical effects in all modes through the continuous synchronization of voltage and current.
ConMed System 2450 Electrosurgical Unit Features
- Smooth cutting through different tissue types, offering both Pure Cut for scalpel-like cuts and Blend for while cutting.
- Coagulation for both dissection and hemostasis or Spray Coag for broader hemostasis.
- Precise bipolar desiccation provides efficient desiccation with minimal lateral thermal tissue damage. Choose between Micro for fine and precise coagulation, and Macro for energy intensive coagulation.
- Automatic programming restores the System 2450 to the last settings used.
- One handswitch/footswitch combination jack and a separate handswitch jack allows for connection of multiple accessories.
- Serial interface port enables advanced communications between the System 2450 and compatible robotic surgical systems or OR integration systems.
- Dynamic Response Technology reacts to changes in tissue in less than 1 millisecond ensuring the delivery of power while limiting the chances of thermal damage to surrounding tissue.
- Automatic Return Monitor (ARM) technology is designed to alert the operating room staff if the patient/grounding pad contact is compromised when used with compatible dual pad dispersive electrodes. ARM helps to reduce the risk of pad site burns.
ConMed System 2450 Electrosurgical Unit Specifications
- Dimensions: 7" x 17.4" x 21.5" (17.8 cm x 36.6 cm x 54.6 cm).
- Weight: 32 lbs (14.5 kg)
- Output Configuration: Dynamic Response Technology.
- Cooling Method: Convection.
- Output - Cut Mode: 1100 V.
- Output - Blend Mode: 1200 V.
- Output - Coagulation Mode: 3200 V.
- Output - Fulguration Mode: 5000 V.
- Output - Bipolar Mode: Micro - 150 V; Macro - 560 V.
- Previous Setting Memory: Yes.
- Contact Quality Monitoring System (CQM): ARM.
- CQM Range: 10 - 150 Ohms.
- Self Diagnosis: Yes.
- Technology: Isolated RF Output.
- Duty Cycle: 15 seconds on, 30 seconds off.
ConMed System 2450 Electrosurgical Unit Configurations
- #MFI-CNM-60-2450-120 Certified Refurbished - 120V.
- #60-2450-100: Factory New - 100 V.
- #60-2450-220: Factory New - 220 V.
- #60-2450-230: Factory New - 230 to 240 V