Shop with confidence at MFI
The Compumedics Safiro Ambulatory EEG System includes amplifier, input head box, and carrying pouch. It is in excellent condition and refurbished to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The Compumedics Safiro portable EEG system pushes aside many of the historical limitations of high cost, poor quality recordings, and limited channel numbers. With this portable model, Compumedics offers another convenient and capable EEG system you can have confidence in every time.
At under 10 oz (300 grams) with internal rechargeable batteries, Safiro is a truly lightweight recorder. Ergonomic design has packed this amazing recorder into only 139.7 mm x 76.2 mm x 38.1 mm (5.5" x 3" x 1.5"). Batteries recharge in the recorder; no need to open Safiro between recordings. Simply plug it in. Carrying pouch adds even more convenience by allowing the patient to carry the recorder hands free.
- Compumedics' superior digital technology allows simple operation and better quality recordings.
- Set up your patient and select the montage - up to 32 channels.
- Observe the EEG data, calibration signals, and impedance values. Save the impedance values to be reviewed with the final recording.
- Send the patient home.
- When the recorder is returned the next day, insert the flash card into the computer. The recording is downloaded quickly and automatically.
- Review the data and produce the report with ProFusion EEG software.
Compumedics Safiro Ambulatory EEG System Features
- Determine the presence of pseudo seizures.
- Determine the presence of absence seizures.
- Aid in titrating anticonvulsants.
- Diagnose more patients at the lowest cost.
- Extended multi-day studies of EEG can be stored to removable compact flash card (length of recording is affected by number of channels, sample rates and battery type).
- View EEG via Infrared Link prior to patient leaving the laboratory.
- Under 10 oz (300 grams) with internal rechargeable batteries.
- Ergonomic design - Only 139.7 mm x 76.2 mm x 38.1 mm (5.5" x 3" x 1.5").
- Batteries recharge in the recorder; no need to open Safiro between recordings. Simply plug it in.
- Backlit Event Button with time and date display.
- Automatic data download.
- Rapid review with Profusion PSG.
- Flexible, easy to read Electrode connectors.
- Record up to 32 referential channels.
- Record at sampling rates up to 512Hz.
- Record at resolutions up to 16 bit.
- Wireless, IR Link for viewing signals.
- Calibration during patient setup.
- Up to 72 hours recording.
- Wireless, infrared (IR) link for pre-check impedance measurements and signal calibration, data stored with the patient recording.
- See all channels simultaneously during set up on any notebook or desktop computer, just as you do in the laboratory.
- Zippered Electrode Sleeve reduces artifact from tangled electrodes, reduces patient inconvenience.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.