Warranty: 2 Years - Monitor / 6 Months - Accessories.
Colin M20 Multi-Parameter Patient Monitor Features:
- Works on neonate to adult patients.
- Colin NIBP - Built in recorder.
- Nellcor SpO2 (OxiMax).
- 96 Hours Trend Review: Save 96 hours of all patient's vital signs data (20 second time interval) for review and printing with the optional built-in printer. Tabular and graphic trend information also available.
- Freeze Function: Freeze the patient monitor windows to see and check detail.
- DC Power for Ambulance Use: Enables use in ambulances and other transport environments.
- Central Monitoring Connection: Connect to the central monitoring system to receive alarm signals automatically when the patient's condition turns critical. Also, the stored event or real time vital signs can be re-called to display or print on the optional built-in printer.
- Battery easily installs into the main body.
- Big Numeric Display: Enables viewing of patient vital signs from a distance.
- USB port for S/W update and Trend download.
- LAN Card (optional) allows for CMS connection.
- Bedrail handle is convenient to use for portable grip and patient installation.
Colin M20 Multi-Parameter Patient Monitor Specifications:
- Display: 7" TFT LCD with 3 traces (800 x 480 pixel resolution).
- Dimensions: 250 mm H x 210 mm W x 170 mm D.
- Weight: 3 kg.
- 50 mm Thermal Printer with 2 channels.
- Paper Speed: 25 mm/s and 50 mm/s.
- Power Requirements: AC 100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 63 - 110 VA.
- Measurement Range: 30 to 300 BPM.
- Accuracy: ± BPM or ± 1%, whichever is greater.
- Leads: 3/5 Lead, detected automatically.
- Display Sweep Speeds: 12.5 mm/sec, 25.0 mm/sec, and 50.0 mm/sec.
- Method: RA to LA Impedance.
- Range: 3 to 120 breaths/min.
- Accuracy: ± 3 breaths/min.
- Display Sweet Speeds: 6.25 mm/s, 12.5 mm/s, 25.0 mm/s.
Pulse Rate Range:
- Adult/Pediatric: 40 to 200 BPM.
- Neonatal: 40 to 240 BPM.
- Pulse Rate Accuracy: ± 2 BPM or ± 2%, whichever is greater.
- Technique: Oscillometric Measurement.
- Operation Mode: Manual, Auto, Continuous.
Pressure Display Range:
- Adult/Pediatric: 0 - 300 mmHg.
- Neonatal: 0 - 150 mmHg.
- Pulse Rate Range:
- Range: 0 - 100%.
- Accuracy: 70 - 100 ± 2 digits.
- Pulse Rate: 30 - 300 BPM with resolution 1 BPM.
- Display Sweep Speeds: 12.5 mm/s, 25.0 mm/s, 50.0 mm/s.
- Temperature Range: 32 to 122 °F or 0 to 50 °C (selectable).
- Types: Graphical and Tabular.
- Memory: Up to 96 hours (interval 20 seconds).
- Display Interval: 20 sec, 1 min, 2 min, 3 min, 5 min, 10 min.
Colin M20 Multi-Parameter Patient Monitor Configurations:
- MTE-M20C-1NU: Standard (1 Hour Battery).
- MTE-M20C-1LNU: Standard (1 Hour Battery) with LAN Card.
- MTE-M20C-1PNU: Standard (1 Hour Battery) with Printer.
- MTE-M20C-1LPNU: Standard (1 Hour Battery) with LAN Card and Printer.
- MTE-M20C-3NU: With 3 Hour Battery.
- MTE-M20C-3LNU: With 3 Hour Battery and LAN Card.
- MTE-M20C-3PNU: With 3 Hour Battery and Printer.
- MTE-M20C-3LPNU: With 3 Hour Battery, LAN Card, and Printer.
- MTE-M20C-5NU: With 5 Hour Battery.
- MTE-M20C-5LNU: With 5 Hour Battery and LAN Card.
- MTE-M20C-5PNU: With 5 Hour Battery and Printer.
- MTE-M20C-5LPNU: With 5 Hour Battery, LAN Card, and Printer.
Colin M20 Multi-Parameter Patient Monitor Literature:
Mediana M20 US Accessories
Mediana Lucon M20 Multi-Parameter Patient Monitor Brochure
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.