- Ideal for rehabilitation, chiropractic and physical therapies
- Available in six color choices
Condition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory New
Warranty: 1 YearWarranty: 1 YearWarranty: 1 YearWarranty: 1 YearWarranty: 1 YearWarranty: 1 Year
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Chattanooga TTET-200 Traction Table Accessory Package includes one TX Traction Unit (#4759), one TXS-1 Flexion Stool (#7050), one Deluxe Universal Belt System (#1410) and one Saunders Cervical Traction System (#7040). Available in six color choices: black, burgundy, midnight gray, dove, imperial blue or stone blue.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The Chattanooga TXS-1 Flexion Stool increases patient comfort through its adjustable height feature. The clinician can easily place the lumbar spine in neutral or flexed position via this feature. The Chattanooga Deluxe Universal Belt System offers the quickest set up for traction therapy. The deluxe universal pelvic and thoracic traction therapy belt system offers a universal fit for patients of any size, complete with hook and loop closures assuring optimal patient comfort.
The Chattanooga TX Traction Unit is a unique device that mimics the feel of hands in therapy, due to the unit's fully programmable pull patterns. It allows the clinician more room for treatment, optimizes patient flow and efficiency in clinic, and can be used on chronic, sub-acute and acute conditions. It's essentially a compliment device for manual therapy. With the programmable pull patterns, the unit relaxes muscles, relieves nerve root compression, improves blood flow, and reduces disc pressure. Ideal treatment positioning is achieved with the traction table adjustments, as well as a system of belts that can accommodate patients of any size.
Finally, the Chattanooga Saunders Cervical Traction System is a comfortable approach to cervical traction. The system prevents TMJ pressure and doesn't use head halters, which can be uncomfortable for the patient. The system pulls at base of occiput creating traction for effective treatment.
These accessory packages are most often used in rehabilitation, chiropractic and physical therapies.
Chattanooga TTET-200 Traction Table Accessory Package Features
Chattanooga TX Traction Unit:
- Pivoting user interface, 270°.
- 0 - 200 lb traction tension parameters.
- Touchscreen interface, and can record up to 14 treatment sessions on Patient Data Cards.
- Static, intermittent and cyclic traction.
- Built in safety features: patient interrupt switch, cervical maximan poundage warning, and an audible signal at the treatment end or with activation of patient interrupt switch.
Chattanooga TXS-1 Flexion Stool:
- Adjustable stool height 13" - 20" (33 - 51 cm).
Chattanooga Deluxe Universal Belt System:
- Evenly distributed A/P pull force to eliminate slippage.
- Universal fit with hook and loop closures.
- Includes one 1420 Thoracic Belt, one 1430 Pelvic Belt and one 1427 Pelvic Belt Extender.
Chattanooga Saunders Cervical Traction System:
- An included clevis to mount to a Chattanooga TX traction device.
- One size fits all patients with horizontal and unilateral traction.
Chattanooga TTET-200 Traction Table Accessory Package Specifications
Chattanooga TX Traction Unit Specifications and Parameters
- Mains Power: 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz.
- Power Consumption: 75 V.
- Amp: 3.2 Amps Max.
- Weight: 30 lb (14 kg).
- Dimensions: 20" x 12" x 12" (50.8 x 30.48 x 30.48 cm).
- Electrical Safety Class: Class 1, Type B.
- Safety Tests: IEC/UL/EN: 60661-1, 60601-1-2; CAN C22.2 No. 601.1-M90 w/A2; cETLus Listed.
- Traction Period: 1 - 99 Minutes, 1 Minute Increments.
- Hold Period: 0 - 99 Minutes, 1 Second Increments.
- Rest Period: 0 - 99 Seconds, 1 Second Increments.
- Traction Tension: 0 - 200 lb (0 kg/ 0 N) - (90 kg/890 N), 1 lb (1 kg/5 N) Increments.
- Progressive Steps: 1 Step - 9 Steps, 1 Step Increments.
- Regressive Steps: 1 Step - 9 Steps, 1 Step Increments.
Chattanooga TXS-1 Flexion Stool Specifications
- Weight: 16 lb (7.26 kg).
- Adjustable Height: 13" to 20" (33 cm to 51 cm).
- Dimension: 20" x 12" x 12" (50.8 x 30.48 x 30.48 cm).
Chattanooga Deluxe Universal Belt System Specifications
- Weight: 15.4 lb (6.99 kg).
Chattanooga Saunders Cervical Traction System Specifications
- Weight: 7.70 lb (3.49 kg).
Chattanooga TTET-200 Traction Table Accessory Package Configurations
TTET-200 Traction Table Accessory Package Configurations