Shop with Confidence at MFI
The Chattanooga Intelect IFC Portable Electrotherapy Unit (#77719) comes with lead wires, Dura-Stick Self-Adhesive Electrodes, 9-volt battery, carrying case, and 120 V AC line cord adapter.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The Intelect IFC is an Interferential Current unit that is portable and durable for on-the-go electrotherapy treatment. It's typically used in the prevention or symptomatic relief and management of chronic pain and acute post-surgical or post-trauma pain. It is often used in rehabilitation and physical therapy.
While an AC line cord adapter is included, it runs on battery power, enabling users to take this unit anywhere with them.
Chattanooga Intelect IFC Portable Electrotherapy Unit Features
- Dual channel, manual selection for two or four electrodes.
- Adjustable Pulse Amplitude, Interference Frequency, and Difference Frequency parameters.
- Four Stimulation Modes (Frequency Shifts): Continuous, 1/1, 8/8, and 10/10 Ramped.
- Sliding cover for controls and battery.
Chattanooga Intelect IFC Portable Electrotherapy Unit Specifications
- Channel: Single for 2 pole or Dual for 4 pole.
- Waveform: Symmetric biphasic square.
- Pulse Amplitude: 0 ~ 32 mA, adjustable (at 500 ohm load).
- Pulse Width: 125 μ sec/phase.
- Pulse Frequency: 4000 +/- 10% Hz fixed.
- Weight: 5.2 oz (140 g).
- Dimensions: 1.3" x 2.5" x 3.7" (3.3 cm x 6.4 cm x 9.4 cm).
- Safety Tests: EN 60601-1, EN 60601-1-2, EN 60601-2-10.
Chattanooga Intelect IFC Portable Electrotherapy Unit Accessories
The Intelect IFC Portable Electrotherapy Unit is commonly purchased with:
- #77609: Rechargeable NiCd 9-volt Battery.
- #77593: Lead Wire, TENS 360 Pivot, Unshielded Connector Pair.
- #77594: Wire, TENS 360 Pivot, Shielded Connector Pair.
- #77595: Lead Wire, TENS Non-Pivot, Shielded Connector Pair.