Shop with Confidence at MFI
The Chattanooga Handswitch for TRT/ADP (#66948) is an accessory intended for use the Chattanooga TRT and ADP treatment traction tables. Its ergonomic design provides a convenient hand control for caregivers to use without disturbing the patient during table adjustment.
Warranty: 1 Year.
This item is most often used in rehabilitation, chiropractic, and physical therapies.
The Chattanooga Handswitch for TRT/ADP is commonly purchased with:
- Chattanooga ADP 400 Traction Tables.
- Chattanooga ADP 300 Treatment Tables.
- Chattanooga TTET-200 Electric Hi-Lo Traction Tables.
- Chattanooga TTFT-200 Fixed Height Traction Table.
- Chattanooga TX Traction Unit (#4759).
- Chattanooga TXS-1 Flexion Stool (#7050).
- Chattanooga Deluxe Universal Belt System (#1410).
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.