Shop with confidence at MFI
The Chattanooga Bolster Traction Knee Package (#42901) includes two knee bolsters.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The Bolster Traction Knee Package is used to assist the clinician in patient positioning to aid in the performance of traction treatments. With its independent leg support and lightweight design, there's no stool needed to work with this kit. This item is most often used in rehabilitation and physical therapy.
Chattanooga Bolster Traction Knee Package Specifications
- Dimensions: 10" (L) x 10" (W) x 12" (H) (25.4 cm x 25.4 cm x 30.5 cm).
- Shipping Weight: 9 lb (4.08 kg).
- Shipping Dimensions: 24" x 20" x 18" (61 cm x 54 cm x 46 cm).
Chattanooga Bolster Traction Knee Package Accessories
The Bolster Traction Knee Package is commonly purchased with:
- Chattanooga ADP 400 Traction Tables.
- Chattanooga TTET-200 Electric Hi-Lo Traction Tables.
- Chattanooga TTFT-200 Fixed Height Traction Tables.
- Chattanooga Table Paper Holder 20" (51 cm) Wide TRT and ADP (#60000).
- Chattanooga TX Traction Unit (#4759).
- Chattanooga TXS-1 Flexion Stool (#7050).
- Chattanooga Deluxe Universal Belt System (#1410).
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.