Shop with confidence at MFIReturn Policy
The Chattanooga ADP 400 Traction Table with Footswitch is a versatile, 4-section traction table complete with a foot switch. Color choices include black, burgundy, midnight gray, dove, imperial blue or stone blue. Traction unit sold separately.
Warranty: 1 Year.
Chattanooga ADP 400 Traction Table with Footswitch is a traction table split into four independent sections. The unit utilizes a split-section design which allows the clinician to perform treatment more effectively with intermittent traction and lower intensities. The table has a lift and can be laid flat as an additional treatment table as well. The head section is adjustable providing comfort for patients in both supine and prone traction. The elevating foot section can be utilized as a head section allowing the clinician to adjust the angle of applied cervical traction.
This particular unit is used with a footswitch control, leaving the clinician's hands free for monitoring the patient or handling treatment equipment. This table can support up to 400 lb (181 kg) can be equipped with optional foot casters.
Chattanooga ADP 400 Traction Table with Footswitch Features
- A gliding lumbar section that is free of friction.
- A head section that lowers to 25°.
- Incline up to 90° on head and foot sections.
- Four sections and foot Control.
- Turret mounted traction pedestal.
- 400 lb (181 kg) lifting ability.
- An adjustable height range of 21.5" to 41.5" (55 cm to 105 cm).
Chattanooga ADP 400 Traction Table with Footswitch Specifications
- Weight: 200 lb (91 kg).
- Shipping Weight: 320 lb (145 kg).
- Dimensions: 77" (L) x 27" (W) x 21.5" - 41.5" (H) (196 cm x 69 cm x 55 cm - 105 cm).
- Mains Power: 120 V, 50 Hz.
- Current: 1.6 A.
- Power Input: 200 W.
- Electrical Safety Class: Class 1, Type B.
Chattanooga ADP 400 Traction Table with Footswitch Configurations
Chattanooga ADP 400 Traction Table with Footswitch Accessories
The Chattanooga ADP 400 Traction Table With Footswitch is commonly purchased with:
- #6874: Chattanooga ADP 400 Traction Table Accessory Package.
- #4759: Chattanooga ADP 400 TX Traction Unit.
- #7050: Chattanooga ADP 400 TXS-1 Flexion Stool.
- #1410: Chattanooga ADP 400 Deluxe Universal Belt System.
- #7040: Chattanooga ADP 400 Saunders Cervical Traction System.
- #60000: Chattanooga Table Paper Holder 20" (51 cm) Wide TRT & ADP.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.