Cardioline Cubeholter (#Holter Software) is the complete solution to manage Holter ECG tests.
Cardioline Cubeholter combines all the typical procedures for the Cardioline Holter Test in a single application: from recorder management to downloading the test to a PC and automatically archiving it, from automatic analysis and review to printing out the final document and exporting it in electronic format.
Cardioline Cubeholter can operate as a single workstation, or the database can be shared with other networked cube workstations.
Cardioline Holter Software Features:
Cardioline Cubeholter makes the most of the graphic potential of Windows, guiding even inexpert users through the correct execution of all phases of the Holter Test. Using menus, dedicated keys and guided procedures, working with Cardioline Cubeholter is extremely practical and fast.
The Cardioline Cubeholter consists of a several windows which can be used to monitor all program features at the same time: from simply displaying the trace in various formats to validating the automatic analysis and printing out the final document.
The Cardioline Cubeholter has 5 main windows, each designed to direct the attention of the operator to a particular aspect of the test:
- RR Window: Displays the RR Tachogram, the dedicated trends for each type of Arrhythmia. And offers an overall view of the test thanks to the color coding and combined use and display of the ECG Trace in compact, zoom, or superimposed mode.
- Families Window: Presents the results of the morphological analysis, grouping all complexes found during the Holter recording into classes. It thus represents the ideal tool for analysis editing, thanks to its speed and efficacy.
- Events Window: Lists all the episodes detected, indicating the number and always allowing the user to evaluate them in context.
- ST Window: Focuses the operator's attention on ST and QT segment analysis. All the leads recorded may be displayed singly or together.
- Report Window: Allows the user to write conclusions, configure the final document for printing, or select one of the configurations saved in the system and the proceed to print out the document. It is also possible to export the document to be printed out in electronic format, or to attach it automatically to an e-mail.
A characteristic common to all the windows is their direct interaction with the ECG Trace displayed on the screen: the change, enter, or delete beat functions are always available, and may be applied to individual beats or groups of beats, as can the prebook printout, or direct printout functions. Changes may be made to the analysis using the mouse or dedicated keyboard keys.
To speed up writing of the final report, each window is also provided with a free text area which can automatically be included in the final conclusions of the printed document.
User profile: The Operator can choose to use all the displays available in Cubeholter or can select, to use only those that best meet his or her requirements and approach.
The efficiency and performance of the analysis algorithms, together with the calculation power of the latest generation of PCs, guarantee the accuracy of the analysis and allow the program to perform beat-beat analysis very quickly.
Automatic analysis is based on classifying anomalies into event types and morphological families.
Cardioline Cubeholter executes the following analyses automatically:
- Arrhythmia analysis.
- Family analysis.
- Independent ST and QT analysis for 3/12 channels.
- Analysis of variability in the time domain.
- Pacemaker analysis.
- Atrial Fibrillation analysis.
From the first time the test is opened, Cubeholter presents a complete and detailed report on the events detected.
The Automatic Analysis algorithms are the fruit of over 20 years' experience in analyzing the Holter test, and of continual research for innovative solutions that perform the analysis algorithms have been validated on the MIT database.
All the analysis, printout, and display parameters can be customized and saved as system configurations, or a particular configuration can be defined for a single test.
Additional software modules for analysis of RR variability in the frequency domain, and late potentials analysis are available as advanced options.
Cardioline Cubeholter includes a dedicated database in which acquired tests can be saved and organised.
Cardioline Cubeholter places the patient at the center of the system, creating a virtual clinical record in which all the tests performed by cube workstations are automatically saved.
Cardioline Cubeholter offers a system of predefined views of the database, accessed by dedicated icons on the toolbar: so the operator can quickly access the list of tests to report on, and read and sign each test. The program also includes a long term archiving function for the database, which allows tests that have already been analysed to be transferred to an external support (CD, DVD, etc.), maintaining the patient data and overall data on the archived test available online in the database.
Cardioline Cubeholter also allows advanced searches to be made using the patient data, test or acquisition device as search parameters.
Management of Test Preparation and Downloading Procedures: Cardioline Cubeholter offers innovative management of the procedures to prepare tests and download them to the PC. The operator can use guided procedures to successfully and efficiently prepare both the recorder and the downloading of the test to the PC, managing the patient data correctly, entering the indications and treatment, programming the duration of the test and programming for pacemaker detection if required.
Sharing the Database with Other Cube Stations: Cardioline Cubeholter was designed with the capability to share its database with other cube workstations. This feature can be used to optimize work in a clinic or ward according to the specific clinical requirements of the individual physician. For example, workstations can be dedicated to downloading tests, and others to their analysis, or to the execution of different diagnostic techniques such as stress tests and rest ECGs.
Cardioline Holter Software Literature:
Cardioline Holter Software Brochure
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.