Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
Cadwell Sierra II EMG Console: A Larger Powerhouse:
If you're working in a more stationary location, the Sierra II Console suits your needs perfectly. The chassis is rugged enough for a 21" monitor to sit directly on top of it for exceptional viewing quality. This system is typically set up with a desktop computer, monitor, and printer, and can be placed on our large custom cart that comes with the system or it can be placed on a desk in the lab. Almost any need can be accommodated. As with the portable Wedge unit, all EP capabilities are built into the base and EMG, NCV, F-Wave, H-Reflex, RNS, Blink Reflex, and SEP protocols are all standard.
Cadwell Sierra II EMG Exclusive Software Features:
EMG, NCV, F-Wave, H-Reflex, RNS, Blink Reflex and SEP protocols are all standard in both the Sierra II Wedge and Console. Optional EP capabilities are available to expand the systems functionality.
Cadwell Sierra II EMG Report Generator:
The Report Generator is a feature that many users won't live without. Unlimited custom templates can be created and assigned to specific tests, or choose from an extensive list of factory-set report templates. Traces, including EMG, tabulated measurements, patient information, findings, conclusions, and comments can all be part of the report. The report generator has a unique feature called sentence generator. It derives grammatically correct sentences from tabular data normal value information, then displays the results based on preset user-defined parameters. The user can choose to see abnormal results, normal and abnormal results, results grouped by nerve or abnormality and the actual wording of the sentence. Many reports can be signature ready in one minute! Reports can be faxed or emailed for viewing and analysis.
Cadwell Sierra II EMG Configurations:
- MFI-CDW-SIERRA-II-EMG-XP: Windows XP and 2 channel amplifier.
- MFI-CDW-SIERRA-II-EMG-7: Windows 7 and 2 channel amplifier.
- MFI-CDW-SIERRA-II-EMG-EP-XP: Windows XP, 4 channel amplifier, evoked potential board, (AEP) headphones, and (VEP) monitor.
- MFI-CDW-SIERRA-II-EMG-EP-7: Windows 7, 4 channel amplifier, evoked potential board, (AEP) headphones, and (VEP) monitor.
Cadwell Sierra II EMG Literature:
Cadwell Sierra II EMG Specifications
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
- Some products sold by MFI are non-returnable. Please check product listings for more information.