- Patient Weight Capacity: 450 lb (204 kg)
- Provides an 18" profile in the seated position to allow level transfer from standard wheelchair heights
- Safety grab bars simplify reliable patient transfers
- SafeGlide leg extension offers increased patient safety and satisfaction
Condition: Certified RefurbishedCondition: Certified RefurbishedCondition: Certified Refurbished
Warranty: 90 DaysWarranty: 90 DaysWarranty: 90 Days
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Brewer Access High-Low Exam Table includes an operating foot switch.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
Colors: Please specify your desired upholstery color by contacting MFI Medical.
The Access Exam Table features an innovative design and safety features. A low 18" profile in the seated position allows for level transfer from standard wheelchair heights. It includes safety grab bars to simplify and provide reliable patient transfers. The chair-to-table design takes the patient from consultation to examination. A built-in exclusive SafeGlide leg extension offers increased patient safety.
Brewer's signature pass-through drawer system offers ample, easy to reach storage space. Drawers are accessible from the right or left side of the table while a laptop work surface sits on the side of table.
Brewer Access High-Low Exam Table Features
- Backrest adjusts for easy patient positioning (pneumatic or power back models available).
- Chair-to-table design takes patient from consultation to examination.
- Convenient laptop work surface.
- Built-in adjustable ergonomic stirrups.
- Advanced Safety:
- Exclusive SafeGlide leg extension increases safety and satisfaction.
- Swing-out safety grab bars offer patients stability.
- Return to chair feature on power back models.
- Anti-tamper on/off switch limits accidental motion.
- Sensors prevent injuries during table movement.
- 18" low height, 28" when flat.
- Easy on/off for patients.
- Meeds ADA requirements.
- Patient Comfort:
- Easy lateral wheelchair transfers.
- Standard adjustable ergonomic stirrups.
- Chair design supports the patient's back.
- Abundant Storage:
- Pass-through work surface on side of table.
- Patented pass-through side drawers accessible from right or left side of the table.
- Integrated paper roll holder.
- Convenient covered storage for up to six additional paper rolls under backrest.
Brewer Access High-Low Exam Table Specifications
- Patient Weight Capacity: 450 lb (204 kg).
- Height Range [lies flat at 28" (71.1 cm)]:
- Low: 18" (45.7 cm).
- High: 37" (94 cm).
- Length: 57", extends to 78" (144.8 to 198.1 cm).
- SafeGlide Leg Extension Length: 21" (53.3 cm).
- Upholstery Width: 28" (71.1 cm).
- Power: 115 VAC, 60 Hz.
- Front Storage Drawer: 19.7" x 19.2" x 4" (50.3 cm x 48.8 cm x 9.7 cm).
- Side Storage Drawer: 22.6" x 20.2" x 7" (57.5 cm x 51.4 cm x 17.8 cm).
- Paper Storage Capacity: 23" x 23" x 3.25" (58 cm x 58 cm x 8 cm).
- Slide through paper holder accepts 21" (53.3 cm) and 18" rolls (45.7 cm).
Brewer Access High-Low Exam Table Configurations
- #6000: With pneumatic back.
- #6500: With power back.
- #6501: With power back, power outlet, pelvic tilt (5°), and front drawer heater.