The Bovie System Two LED Surgical Light and HD Video Camera Arm - Triple Ceiling Mount (#XLDS-S23VC) combines two bright, efficient LED lamps and a high-definition camera for recording purposes in the surgical area.
Warranty: 3 Years.
Note: Please call or specify your facility ceiling height in the Additional Notes section of your Cart during the checkout process.
The HD Video Camera Arm is a high definition recording tool with HD-SDI video output. It's a powerful camera that contains 20x optical zoom and a 12x digital zoom, as well as being adjustable via auto and manual focus. Much like the lights, the camera is equipped with a sterilizable handle for quick maneuverability.
The System Two LED lampheads produce a powerful output of 130,000 lux of illumination each, and users have five dimming settings and an Endo Mode to choose from for their preferred light setting in the surgical area. These dimming settings can be chosen via the button on the center handle in the lamphead. The light is also focused in a conical shape, allowing users to move the light with little to no shadow obstruction. The suspension arms are balanced and articulate for seamless positioning, and without the risk of bumping your head.
This complete package offers up to 50,000 hours of rated LED lifespan, with little to no heat output for user and patient comfort. The HD camera can accurately film an ongoing procedure while being illuminated by two powerful surgical lights, a customizable combination for any surgical suite.
Bovie System Two LED Surgical Light and HD Video Camera Arm - Triple Ceiling Mount Features
- 130,000 lux output at 39.4″ (1 meter distance).
- Both units equipped with sterilizable handles.
- Virtually zero heat generation and low energy consumption.
- Five light dimming settings and an ENDO Mode with a 50,000-hour rated LED life.
- Monitor arm supports screens up to 26" wide.
- All three units equipped with sterilizable handles.
Bovie System Two LED Surgical Light and HD Video Camera Arm - Triple Ceiling Mount Specifications
- Weight: ~155.5 lbs (70.5 Kg).
- Ceiling Rod: 2.5” (63.5 mm) Dia. x 9.0”-43.0”(228.6 -1092.2 mm) long (depending on ceiling height).
- Ceiling Casting: 17.0” (431.8 mm) Dia. x 4.7” (119.4 mm) deep.
- Light Head Assembly: 25.5” (648 mm) Dia. 4.75” (120 mm) deep.
- Arm (articulated): 4.0” (102 mm) Dia. (tapered) x 26.0” (660 mm) long.
- Ceiling Mount/Extension Arm Interface: Continuous.
- Articulating/Extension Arm Interface: Continuous.
- Articulating Arm Vertical Movement: +15 Degrees, -65 Degrees.
- Articulating Arm/Yoke interface: Continuous.
- Yoke/Lamp Head Interface: +/-165 Degrees (330° range).
- Input Voltage: 100 - 240 VAC 50/60 Hz – Single Phase.
- LED Life: 50,000 hours (average).
- Power: 120 Watts.
- Correlated Color Temperature: 4,200° Kelvin ±300°K.
- Irradiance: 128 W/m2 (1 m).
- Coloring Rendering Index: 95.
- Focal Length: 39.4" (1 meter).
- Light Field Diameter (adjustable): 9.5" - 14" (229 mm - 356 mm).
Bovie System Two HD Video Camera Arm - Single Ceiling Mount Video Parameters
- Image Sensor: 1/2.8-type Exmor CMOS.
- Effective Number of Pixels: ~ 3.27 Megapixels.
- Image Size (H x V): 1920 x 1080; 1280 x 720; 720 x 480; 720 x 576.
- Lens: 20 x optical zoom; f=4.7 mm (wide) to 94.0 mm (tele); F1.6 to F3.5.
- Digital Zoom: 12 x (240 x with optical zoom).
Angle of View:
- 1080 p Mode: 55.4°(wide end) to 2.9°(tele end).
- 720 p Mode: 37.6°(wide end) to 2.0°(tele end).
- Minimum Object Distance: 10 mm (wide end) to 1,000 mm (tele end) (Default: 300 mm).
- Sync System: Internal.
- High Sensitivity Mode: 0.5 lx (F1.6, ICR off); 0.095 lx (F1.6, ICR on).
- Normal Mode: 1.7 lx (F1.6, ICR off) 0.3 lx; (F1.6, ICR on).
- Recommended Illumination: 100 Lux to 100,000 Lux.
- S/N Ratio: More than 50 dB.
- Analog: Component (Y/Pb/Pr).
- Digital: Y/Cb/Cr 4:2:2 via LVDS (Signal format conforms to SMPTE274/SMPTE296).
- SD: VBS.
Camera Control Interface: VISCA (CMOS 5 V level)
- Baud rate: 9.6 Kbps, 19.2 Kbps, 38.4 Kbps.
- Stop bit: 1 bit
- Electronic Shutter: 1/1 to 1/10,000 s, total 22 steps.
- White Balace: Auto, ATW, Indoor, Outdoor, Outdoor Auto, Sodium Vapor Lamp (Fix/Auto), One-push, Manual.
- Gain: Auto/Manual (-3 dB to +28 dB, +2 dB step/total 16 steps) Max. Gain Limit (+6 dB to +28 dB, +2 dB step/total 12 steps).
- AE Control: Auto, Manual, Priority mode (shutter priority & iris priority), Bright, EV Compensation, Slow AE.
- Focusing System: Auto (Sensitivity: normal, low), One-push AF, Manual, Infinity, Interval AF, Zoom Trigger AF, Focus Compensation in ICR On.
Dimming - Intensity Levels
|Intensity Level||100%||87.5%||75%||62.5%||50%||Endo Mode|