Shop with Confidence at MFIReturn Policy
The Bovie System Two LED Surgical Light and HD Video Camera Arm - Dual Ceiling Mount (#XLDS-S2VC) combines one powerful System Two lamphead and a high-definition camera onto a dual ceiling mount. This configuration provides bright light and real-time recording for surgical procedures.
Warranty: 3 Years.
Note: Please call or specify your facility ceiling height in the Additional Notes section of your Cart during the checkout process.
The System Two LED lamphead has a maximum light output of 130,000 lux and emits little to no heat, thanks to the LED. Compared to halogen the LEDs are more energy-efficient and long-lasting, making these lights a great investment over time. The lampheads are equipped with a center handle for easy movement and placement of the light, as well as cycling through dimming levels. For the full gamut of intensity levels, see the Dimming - Intensity Levels chart below.
The attached HD Video Camera arm is versatile and powerful, with 1080i high definition output, a 20x optical zoom and 12x digital zoom available. It's also compatible with HD-SDI output, and has auto and manual focus. Practitioners simply utilize the attached sterilizable handle to manuever the camera into place. Coupled with the System Two light, this complete package combines an excellent recording tool with a powerful light for a variety of complex procedures.
Bovie System Two LED Surgical Light and HD Video Camera Arm - Dual Ceiling Mount Features
- 130,000 lux output at 39.4″ (1 meter distance).
- Both units equipped with sterilizable handles.
- Virtually zero heat generation and low energy consumption.
- Five light dimming settings and an ENDO Mode with a 50,000-hour rated LED life.
- HD-SDI Video output with 20x optical zoom and 12x digital zoom.
Bovie System Two LED Surgical Light and HD Video Camera Arm - Dual Ceiling Mount Specifications
- Weight: ~104.5 lb (47.4 Kg).
- Ceiling Rod: 2.5” (63.5 mm) Dia. x 9.0”-43.0”(228.6 -1092.2 mm) long (depending on ceiling height).
- Ceiling Casting: 17.0” (431.8 mm) Dia. x 4.7” (119.4 mm) deep.
- Light Head Assembly: 25.5” (648 mm) Dia. 4.75” (120 mm) deep.
- Arm (articulated): 4.0” (102 mm) Dia. (tapered) x 26.0” (660 mm) long.
- Ceiling Mount/Extension Arm Interface: Continuous.
- Articulating/Extension Arm Interface: Continuous.
- Articulating Arm Vertical Movement: +15 Degrees, -65 Degrees.
- Articulating Arm/Yoke interface: Continuous.
- Yoke/Lamp Head Interface: +/-165 Degrees (330° range).
- Input Voltage: 100 - 240 VAC 50/60 Hz – Single Phase.
- LED Life: 50,000 hours (average).
- Power: 120 Watts.
- Correlated Color Temperature: 4,200° Kelvin ±300°K.
- Irradiance: 128 W/m2 (1 m).
- Coloring Rendering Index: 95.
- Focal Length: 39.4" (1 meter).
- Light Field Diameter (adjustable): 9.5" - 14" (229 mm - 356 mm).
Bovie System Two HD Video Camera Arm Specifications
- Image Sensor: 1/2.8-type Exmor CMOS.
- Effective Number of Pixels: ~ 3.27 Megapixels.
- Image Size (H x V): 1920 x 1080; 1280 x 720; 720 x 480; 720 x 576.
- Lens: 20 x optical zoom; f=4.7 mm (wide) to 94.0 mm (tele); F1.6 to F3.5.
- Digital Zoom: 12 x (240 x with optical zoom).
Angle of View:
- 1080 p Mode: 55.4°(wide end) to 2.9°(tele end).
- 720 p Mode: 37.6°(wide end) to 2.0°(tele end).
- Minimum Object Distance: 10 mm (wide end) to 1,000 mm (tele end) (Default: 300 mm).
- Sync System: Internal.
- High Sensitivity Mode: 0.5 lx (F1.6, ICR off); 0.095 lx (F1.6, ICR on).
- Normal Mode: 1.7 lx (F1.6, ICR off) 0.3 lx; (F1.6, ICR on).
- Recommended Illumination: 100 Lux to 100,000 Lux.
- S/N Ratio: More than 50 dB.
- Analog: Component (Y/Pb/Pr).
- Digital: Y/Cb/Cr 4:2:2 via LVDS (Signal format conforms to SMPTE274/SMPTE296).
- SD: VBS.
Camera Control Interface: VISCA (CMOS 5 V level)
- Baud rate: 9.6 Kbps, 19.2 Kbps, 38.4 Kbps.
- Stop bit: 1 bit
- Electronic Shutter: 1/1 to 1/10,000 s, total 22 steps.
- White Balace: Auto, ATW, Indoor, Outdoor, Outdoor Auto, Sodium Vapor Lamp (Fix/Auto), One-push, Manual.
- Gain: Auto/Manual (-3 dB to +28 dB, +2 dB step/total 16 steps) Max. Gain Limit (+6 dB to +28 dB, +2 dB step/total 12 steps).
- AE Control: Auto, Manual, Priority mode (shutter priority & iris priority), Bright, EV Compensation, Slow AE.
- Focusing System: Auto (Sensitivity: normal, low), One-push AF, Manual, Infinity, Interval AF, Zoom Trigger AF, Focus Compensation in ICR On.
Dimming - Intensity Levels
|Intensity Level||100%||87.5%||75%||62.5%||50%||Endo Mode|