The Bovie Specialist PRO-G OB/GYN Total System includes:
Electrosurgical Generator (#A1250S):
- Disposable Pencil (#ESP1).
Three Sterile Disposable Electrodes:
- Blade (#ES01).
- Needle (#ES02).
- Ball (#ES20)
- Five split grounding pads (#ESRE).
- Two reusable grounding cords (#A1252C).
- 110 VAC Hospital-grade power cord.
- 220 VAC Hospital-grade power cord.
- User’s guide (#MC-55-237-001).
Smoke Shark II System (#SE02 or #SE02-220):
- Pneumatic footswitch.
- 35-hour filter (#SF35).
- Smoke Evacuator Tube - 7/8" x 6' (#786T).
- Reducer fitting (attaches to vaginal speculum) (#SERF).
Electrosurgical Mobile Stand (#ESMS-C):
- Mobile stand with instrument drawer (#ESMS).
- Bottom tray (#ESMS-B2).
Electrosurgical Loop Kit (#ESLK):
- 10 mm x 10 mm loop (#ES09).
- 15 mm x 10 mm loop (#ES11).
- 20 mm x 8 mm loop (#ES12).
- 20 mm x 15 mm loop (#ES13).
- 10 mm x 8 mm square (#ES16).
- Five extended ball electrodes (#ES07).
- Specialist PRO: 4 Years - Free From Defects in Material and Workmanship.
- Smoke Shark: 2 Years - Limited Free from Defects in Material or Workmanship.
The Specialist PRO-G OB/GYN Total System combines the Specialist | Pro package with a smoke evacuation system and the latest mobile stand technology to produce a compact, mobile system for the office or specialty facility. As an added benefit, the A1250-G includes five of our most popular loops, extended ball electrodes, and a smoke evacuator hose reducer fitting.
The A1250S High Frequency Generator is the affordable electrosurgery solution for in demand physician offices and specialty facilities. The multipurpose unit is ideal for monopolar and bipolar office surgical procedures. It satisfies the physician's electrosurgical needs with safety, reliability, and convenience.
The Smoke Shark II minimizes exposure to toxic smoke plumes and aerosols during electrosurgery procedures. This surgical smoke has been proven to carry viruses, CO, and other chemical and biological hazards.
The Specialist PRO-G OB/GYN Total System is designed as a multipurpose unit that serves to significantly reduce surgical procedure time, the amount of blood loss during surgery, and the time required for post-operative rehabilitation.
The A1250S-G Specialist PRO-G OB/GYN Total System improves upon the previous model A1250U-G.
Bovie Specialist PRO-G OB/GYN Total System Features:
Specialist PRO Electrosurgical Generator:
- Large illuminated digital displays.
- Ample raised push button power-controls provide rapid power adjustments.
- Five Output Modes: Cut, Blend, Pinpoint Coagulation, Fulguration, and Bipolar.
- Pinpoint Coagulation: Provides precise control of bleeding in localized areas.
- Fulguration: Provides greater control of bleeding in highly vascular tissue over broad surface areas.
- Monopolar and bipolar capabilities.
- Self-Test Circuits: Continually monitor the unit to ensure proper performance.
- Audible tones.
- Discreet outputs (FCFS - First Come First Served).
- Memory: The unit automatically powers up to the last selected modes and power settings.
- Isolated RF Output Circuitry: Minimizes the potential of alternate site burns.
- Bovie NEM (Neutral Electrode Monitoring): Increases patient safety by ensuring proper pad connectivity during procedures.
- Digital Error Detection.
- Compatible with most industry-standard accessories, providing energy versatility across a variety of specialties such as OB/GYN, Urology, Plastic Surgery, Dermatology, ER, and more.
- Opportunity for additional revenue streams.
Smoke Shark II Smoke Evacuator:
- A modern, light-weight, compact design allowing for simplified use, storage, and stack-ability.
- Never again order the Smoke Shark and still need to order a filter upon receipt.
- The SF35 Extended-Life Filter offers up to 35 hours of performance, reducing procedure cost by 38% (±) from the previous model, when used at the lowest setting.
- Covered 3-port filter design accommodates a variety of tubing sizes [1/4" (6.4 mm), 3/8" (9.5 mm), and 7/8" (22 mm)] providing versatility in procedure and accessory setup.
- The ultra-quiet design offers the same excellent performance with less noise.
- The SE02 Smoke Shark is -3 and RoHS compliant.
- Excellent particle capture.
Bovie Specialist PRO-G OB/GYN Total System Specifications:
Specialist PRO Electrosurgical Generator:
- Height: 6.0" (15.2 cm).
- Width: 10.25" (26.0 cm).
- Depth: 12.0" (30.5 cm).
- Weight: < 9 lbs (< 4 kg).
- Cut (120 Watts).
- Blend (90 Watts) (60% Cut, 40% Coag).
- Coagulation (80 Watts).
- Fulguration (40 Watts).
- Bipolar (30 Watts).
- Output Frequency: 350 - 600 kHz.
- Line Voltage: 100 - 240 VAC.
- Line Frequency: 50 - 60 Hz.
Smoke Shark II Smoke Evacuator:
- #A1250S-G: 100/120 VAC.
- #A1250S-G-220: 220/240 VAC.
- Line Frequency: 50 - 60 Hz (auto sensed).
Dimensions and Weight:
- Width: 11.0" (27.9 cm).
- Height: 6.0" (15.2 cm).
- Depth: 15.5" (39.4 cm).
- Weight: 10 lbs (4.3 kg).
- Line Voltage:
Bovie Specialist PRO-G OB/GYN Total System Literature:
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
This table details available shipping methods, with respective transit times and costs:
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199.99||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Freight (Loading Dock)||Free||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Freight (Curbside)||$45.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||White Glove Delivery||$300.00||7-21 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||White Glove Delivery (Residential)||$500.00||7-21 Business Days|
|$0-$199.99||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Freight/White Glove||Quoted||TBD|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within Continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more
- $10 shipping charge on orders under $200
- Free Dock to Dock Shipping on orders traveling within the continental U.S.
- $45 charge for liftgate curbside delivery.
- Order will arrive secured to a pallet. Customer is responsible for unpacking and disposing of packing material.
White Glove Delivery
- White Glove Delivery means that the Carrier Delivery Agents will unload and place your items in the room of your choice. White Glove service includes unpacking, removal and disposal of packing materials.
- Customer is responsible for ensuring that the items can be delivered in the desired room without issue. Carrier Delivery Agents are not able to remove old equipment or obstacles.
- $300 White Glove Delivery charge per order to commercial locations.
- $500 White Glove Delivery charge per order to residential locations.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional charge. If you're facing a time constraint, please select an expedited shipping option during checkout. Our specialists will contact you via phone or email with the expedited shipping cost and options prior to processing your order. Additionally, MFI is able to ship using the customer's shipping account if requested.
Shipping Outside Continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
Freight and White Glove Delivery, Outside Continental U.S.
Freight and White Glove Delivery is available for an additional charge for addresses outside the continental US. Please select the Freight or White Glove Delivery option during checkout. Our specialists will contact you via phone or email with the additional delivery cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund in addition to the standard return fees.
- MFI will not be providing shipping quotes for orders under $500. Customers will need to use their own shipping account, or the order can be sent to a freight forwarder within the U.S. where the customer will be responsible for getting their items to their destination.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery. Customer must notify the carrier of any visible damage at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Customer is responsible for all shipping expenses.
- A 20% restocking fee is applied to all approved returns. Restocking fee is waived for exchanges and store credit.
- Returns must be requested within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- Authorized returns must be returned within 5 business days of the return authorization. We recommend submitting the tracking number via email.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product or the item is damaged during shipping. New products need to be in original packaging.
- Some products sold by MFI are non-returnable. Please check product listings for more information.
- MFI has the right to deny any request that does not coincide with the guidelines provided.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
Return & Cancellation Questions
How do I cancel my order?
You may cancel your order by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by giving us a call at (800) 633-1558. There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment, however, this does not apply to special/custom orders.
What can I return?
You may return most new, unopened items purchased within 30 days of delivery for a partial refund.
What is MFI Medical's return policy?
The return period for returnable products is 30 days from date of delivery. No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI. Email email@example.com for further information or request for return.
When will I get my refund?
Typically, returns are processed in approximately 2-3 weeks. Most refunds are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process your return.
What is the cost for returns?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or request for return to determine cost of returns.