Shop with confidence at MFI
The Bovie MI-1000 LED Surgery Light - Single Ceiling Mount with Battery Pack (#XLD-SCB / #061524B) combines a single ceiling mount with a robust battery pack as a back-up power supply. This light can be purchased with custom-size ceiling rod for any ceiling height.
Warranty: 3 Years.
The Bovie MI-1000 LED Surgery Light - Single Ceiling Mount with Battery Pack is a powerful surgical light with five brightness settings. The highest setting provides 100,000 lux of illumination, while the lowest setting provides 50,000 lux. These brightness levels can be adjusted through the button on the handle tip, within easy reach of the user€™s thumb. The entire lamp head can be maneuvered with this center handle, ensuring that the light is directed where it needs to be.
The MI-1000 LED Surgery Light contains an Endo Mode setting for endoscopic procedures, reducing the light automatically to a dim level. To enable Endo Mode, users press and hold the button on the center handle for three seconds.
Bovie MI-1000 LED Surgery Light - Single Ceiling Mount with Battery Pack Features
- Extra battery pack provides seven hours of backup power.
- 36 LEDs provide up to 100,000 lux of illumination.
- Center handle is removable for sterilization.
- Convenient button on handle for quick light adjustments.
- Ceiling mount provides 540° of horizontal movement.
Bovie MI-1000 LED Surgery Light - Single Ceiling Mount with Battery Pack Specifications
- Light Head Weight: 14.8 lb (6.7 kg).
- Light Head Diameter: 18€ (45.7 cm).
- Floor Stand Height: 74.5€ (189 cm).
- Light Intensity Output: 100,000 lux (9,290 footcandles).
- Light Source: Light Emitting Diode (LED) (54 W).
- Rated LED Lifespan: 50,000 hours.
- Number of LED: 36.
- Light Color Temperature: 4,300° Kelvin.
- Color Rendering Index: 97.
- Light Field Diameter: 8.3€ (21 cm).
- Focal Length: 39.4€ (1 m).
- Depth of Illumination: 24€ (61 cm).
- Dimming Levels: 5.
- Level 5 (100%): 100,000 lux (9,290 footcandles).
- Level 4 (87%): 87,500 lux (8,129 footcandles).
- Level 3 (75%): 75,000 lux (6,968 footcandles).
- Level 2 (62%): 62,500 lux (5,806 footcandles).
- Level 1 (50%): 50,000 lux (4,645 footcandles).
- Arm Rotation: 540°.
- Light Head Rotation: 300°.
- Power Supply Circuit: 100 - 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz.
- Power Handling Capacity: 100 W.
- Back-Up Battery Longevity: 7 hours.
- Shipping Weight: 69 lb (31.3 kg).
- Shipping Dimensions: 36€ (L) x 23€ (W) x 18€ (H) (91.4 cm x 58.4 cm x 46 cm).
Bovie MI-1000 LED Surgery Light - Single Ceiling Mount with Battery Pack Configurations
The Bovie MI-1000 LED Surgery Light - Single Ceiling Mount with Battery Pack (#XLD-SCB / #061524B) can be purchased with the following ceiling rod options (make selection from drop-down menu above):
- 9€ Ceiling Rod (for ceilings 8€™ 0€ to 8€™ 10€ high).
- 20€ Ceiling Rod (for ceilings 8€™ 11€ to 9€™ 8€ high).
- 30€ Ceiling Rod (for ceilings 9€™ 9€ to 10€™ 6€ high).
- 40€ Ceiling Rod (for ceilings 10€™ 7€ to 11€™ 4€ high).
- 50€ Ceiling Rod (for ceilings 11€™ 5€ to 12€™ 2€ high).
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.