Resistick II coated blade, ball and needle electrodes are expertly coated with PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene). They move more effectively through tissue because they resist eschar build-up making them much more efficient during surgical procedures. Unlike common stainless steel electrodes with a propensity to accumulate the discarded blood and tissue, Resistick II coated electrodes simply wipe clean. Just use a damp sponge or cloth to almost effortlessly clean the debris off the Resistick II electrodes. Standard stainless steel electrodes are unquestionably much more difficult to clean. As they say, "Time is Money"! To guarantee the consistency and thickness of the Resistick II coating, Bovie utilizes an Ionic Backscatter measuring system which helps promote accurate and consistent coating thickness. By controlling the thickness of the coating, Resistick II by Bovie gives the surgeon the optimal performance in each of the 20 different coated electrode styles. (12/Box)
Bovie Disposable Sterile Resistick II Coated Extended Modified Needle Electrodes Length:
- ES40T: with Extended Insulation, 6" (15.24cm).
- ES57T: with Extended Insulation, 4" (10.16cm).
Bovie Disposable Sterile Resistick II Coated Extended Modified Needle Electrodes Literature:
Bovie Resistick II Coated Electrodes Brochure
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Returns must be requested within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- Authorized returns must be returned within 5 business days from the date of authorization. We recommend submitting the tracking number via email.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
- Some products sold by MFI are non-returnable. Please check product listings for more information.