The Bovie Derm 101 High Frequency Desiccator (#Derm101) comes complete with:
- 3-Button Power Control & Autoclavable Handpiece (#A902).
- (5) Sharp Dermal Tips - Non-Sterile (#A804).
- (2) Sharp Dermal Tips - Sterile (#A805).
- (5) Blunt Dermal Tips - Non-Sterile (#A806).
- (2) Blunt Dermal Tips - Sterile (#A807).
- (2) Derm-Elite Premium Blunt Dermal Tip - Non-Sterile (#A806DE).
- (2) Derm-Elite Premium Blunt Dermal Tip - Sterile (#A807DE).
- (2) Disposable Handpiece Sheath - Non-Sterile (#A910).
- Wall Mount Kit (#A837).
- Medical Grade Power Cord.
- User Manual [(CD Format) (#MC-55-173-001)].
Warranty: 4 Years - Standard.
The Derm 101 Electrosurgical Generator is an economical, 10 watt high frequency desiccator, designed to give practitioners the ability to perform in-office, minor skin procedures such as the removal of skin tags, benign lesions, and premalignant lesions. This unit allows practitioners to provide better patient care in the office, at a sensible price, saving the patient time and money, while increasing their practice revenue.
The power can be adjusted using the 3-Button Power Control Handpiece or using the rotary dial on the unit. The Derm 101 features a large, bright LED display for excellent visibility across the procedure room.
Bovie Derm 101 High Frequency Desiccator Features
- 10 watts of monopolar power, adjustable in 1/10th watt increments.
- Universal Power.
- Foot Control Setup: One step [utilizes foot switch A803 (sold separately)] - but not required for use.
- Affordably priced to minimize the facility's expense and maximize their ROI.
- Packaged complete and ready to use. By the time the practitioners utilize all 18 included electrodes, they will have paid for the unit, twice.
Bovie Derm 101 High Frequency Desiccator Specifications
- Dimensions: 8.2" (L) x 7.2" (W) x 2.7" (H) (20.8 cm x 18.4 cm x 6.9 cm).
- Weight: 3 lbs (1.4 kg).
- Output Power: 0 - 10 watts (in 1/10th watt increments).
- Output Frequency: 550 kHz.
- Line Voltage: 100 - 240 VAC ± 10%.
- Line Frequency: 50 - 60 Hz.
- Main Current: 320 mA Max.
- Power Consumption: 28 VA.
- Basic Construction: In accordance with EN 60601-1.
- Mode of Operation: Intermittent Operation.
- Output Type: Type BF.
- Duty Cycle: 10 sec on / 30 sec off.
- Main Fuses: T 400 mAL, 250 V.
Bovie Derm 101 High Frequency Desiccator Literature
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.