The Bovie Derm 101 High Frequency Desiccator (#Derm101) comes complete with:
- 3-Button Power Control & Autoclavable Handpiece (#A902).
- (5) Sharp Dermal Tips - Non-Sterile (#A804).
- (2) Sharp Dermal Tips - Sterile (#A805).
- (5) Blunt Dermal Tips - Non-Sterile (#A806).
- (2) Blunt Dermal Tips - Sterile (#A807).
- (2) Derm-Elite Premium Blunt Dermal Tip - Non-Sterile (#A806DE).
- (2) Derm-Elite Premium Blunt Dermal Tip - Sterile (#A807DE).
- (2) Disposable Handpiece Sheath - Non-Sterile (#A910).
- Wall Mount Kit (#A837).
- Medical Grade Power Cord.
- User Manual [(CD Format) (#MC-55-173-001)].
Warranty: 4 Years - Standard.
The Derm 101 Electrosurgical Generator is an economical, 10 watt high frequency desiccator, designed to give practitioners the ability to perform in-office, minor skin procedures such as the removal of skin tags, benign lesions, and premalignant lesions. This unit allows practitioners to provide better patient care in the office, at a sensible price, saving the patient time and money, while increasing their practice revenue.
The power can be adjusted using the 3-Button Power Control Handpiece or using the rotary dial on the unit. The Derm 101 features a large, bright LED display for excellent visibility across the procedure room.
Bovie Derm 101 High Frequency Desiccator Features:
- 10 watts of monopolar power, adjustable in 1/10th watt increments.
- Universal Power.
- Foot Control Setup: One step [utilizes foot switch A803 (sold separately)] - but not required for use.
- Affordably priced to minimize the facility's expense and maximize their ROI.
- Packaged complete and ready to use. By the time the practitioners utilize all 18 included electrodes, they will have paid for the unit, twice.
Bovie Derm 101 High Frequency Desiccator Specifications:
- Dimensions: 8.2" (L) x 7.2" (W) x 2.7" (H) (20.8 cm x 18.4 cm x 6.9 cm).
- Weight: 3 lbs (1.4 kg).
- Output Power: 0 - 10 watts (in 1/10th watt increments).
- Output Frequency: 550 kHz.
- Line Voltage: 100 - 240 VAC ± 10%.
- Line Frequency: 50 - 60 Hz.
- Main Current: 320 mA Max.
- Power Consumption: 28 VA.
- Basic Construction: In accordance with EN 60601-1.
- Mode of Operation: Intermittent Operation.
- Output Type: Type BF.
- Duty Cycle: 10 sec on / 30 sec off.
- Main Fuses: T 400 mAL, 250 V.
Bovie Derm 101 High Frequency Desiccator Literature:
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Returns must be requested within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- Authorized returns must be returned within 5 business days from the date of authorization. We recommend submitting the tracking number via email.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
- Some products sold by MFI are non-returnable. Please check product listings for more information.