- Handpiece (#A901).
- 10 Disposable Handpiece Drapes (#A910).
- 5 Sterile Disposable Electrodes (3 #ES01 blades, 1 #ES02 needle, 1 #ES20 ball).
- 50 Sharp (#A804) and 50 Blunt (#A806) Non-Sterile Dermal Tips.
- Reusable Connecting/Grounding Cord for dispersive grounding pad electrode (#A1202C).
- 5 Disposable Solid Dispersive Grounding Pads (#A1202).
- Wall Mount Kit (#A837).
- User's Guide (#MC-55-055-001).
- Hospital-Grade Power Cord.
Warranty: Factory 4 Years Limited Free From Defects in Materials and Workmanship.
Introducing the Aaron 950 High Frequency Electrosurgical Generator/Desiccator, the first and only high frequency desiccator with cut. You might call it a split personality. One half of the unit is a high frequency desiccator, out of the mold of our very popular Aaron 900 High Frequency Desiccator. The other half is a Bovie generator, giving you 60 watts of cutting power and coag capabilities - plenty of power for LLETZ/LEEP or most any cutting procedure performed in the doctor's office.
Designed For Years of Trouble-Free Use: The Aaron 950 is designed and engineered to be the most reliable and durable generator available today. The unit's life is prolonged by incorporating the latest in chip technology and reducing the number of internal parts, thereby generating less internal heat. Unit cleanup is simplified by its non-absorbing, nonstaining, high-impact ABS enclosure.
Bovie Aaron 950 High Frequency Electrosurgical Generator/Desiccator Features:
- 60 Watts: Cut, Blend, Coagulation.
- Isolated power.
- 6 Presets: For the doctor's favorite settings.
- The Generator: The left half of the unit is a Bovie generator. It is a floating ground unit that requires a return electrode pad to be used. This isolated power feature helps to ensure your safety as well as that of the patient.
3 Modes of Operation:
- The Bovie generator offers you up to 60 watts in Cut mode, Blended Cut mode, and Pinpoint Coagulation mode.
- Simplicity is achieved using easy-touch, color-coded membrane pads, and by placing all user controls and outputs on the unit's compact front panel.
- The ergonomic arrangement of commonly used operating functions, plus a large, comfortable rotary dial, provide quick operating-mode selections and smooth power adjusting with the option of adjusting the power from the handpiece.
- 6 Presets: The 6 available presets labeled "A - F" allow the user to record often used settings for one touch recall. Each preset stores the mode selection and power setting for one operating mode.
- Use of the Aaron 950 promotes procedural confidence. Our surgical handpiece fits comfortably in your hand and, when not in use, rests conveniently in a holder specifically designed to minimize contact with the unit. The handpiece holder safely isolates the instrument from the medical team, the patient, and the unit.
- All industry-standard 3/32" (0.24 cm) disposable and reusable electrodes fit the 950 handpiece. Handpieces may be autoclaved for greater operating efficiency and maximum cost control.
- Aaron 950 post-procedure cleanup is simple (and fast) due to nonabsorbent ABS enclosures, and our use of liquid resistant membrane switches that can be wiped clean with a damp cloth.
High Frequency Desiccator:
- 35 Watts - Fulguration.
- 30 Watts - Bipolar.
- 0.1 - 10 Watts - Adjustable in 1/10 watt increments.
- The Desiccator: The High Frequency Desiccator is a ground referenced machine that does not require the use of a return pad. It gives you precision Fulguration up to 35 watts and Bipolar power up to 30 watts. All power settings are adjustable in 1/10 watt settings from 0.1 - 10 watts.
- Change Power In 1 Step, Not 4: The Aaron 950 allows the doctor to change the power setting with 1 action, using the up/down buttons on the autoclavable handpiece or the rotary power-control dial. This saves time and protects the sterile field during sensitive procedures.
- Foot Control Advantage: To use the foot control feature, one simply needs to plug in the optional footswitch. There is no expensive separate handpiece, and the handpiece retains the ability to adjust the power and activate the unit in this mode.
- The Bovie 3-Button Handpiece - Better By Design: The Aaron 950 has a technology advantage right in the handpiece: a superbly engineered collet that's even gold plated for superior conductivity and holds electrodes securely in place. The buttons on the handpiece have been designed for superior tactile feel and comfort, and the entire handpiece is molded into a comfortable grip. Finally, it's autoclavable so you can have sterility when you need it, and an easy to clean and durable handpiece all the way around.
- BovieDED: Digital Error Detection means unsurpassed safety for you and your patient. The Aaron 950 continuously monitors every aspect of the unit's output. At the sign of any problem, the machine instantly disables the output and displays the appropriate error code on the display.
Bovie Aaron 950 High Frequency Electrosurgical Generator/Desiccator Specifications:
- Cut: 60 watts.
- Blend: 60 watts.
- Coagulation: 60 watts.
High Frequency Desiccator:
- Fulguration: 35 watts.
- Bipolar: 30 watts.
- A950: 120 VAC ± 10%.
- A950-220: 240 VAC.
- Output Frequency: 350 - 800 kHz.
- Line Frequency: 50 - 60 Hz.
Dimensions and Weight:
- Width: 10.25" (26.0 cm).
- Height: 7.0" (17.8 cm).
- Depth: 4.5" (11.4 cm).
- Weight: < 8 lbs (< 3.7 kg).
Bovie Aaron 950 High Frequency Electrosurgical Generator/Desiccator Accessories:
The Aaron 950 High Frequency Electrosurgical Generator/Desiccator is commonly purchased with:
- Footswitch (#A1203).
- Waterproof Footswitch (#A1203W).
- A1205A Adapter for connecting Footswitch Pencil (#ESP7).
- Bipolar Cord (#A827BP).
- Mobile Stand with Bottom Smoke Evacuator Tray, Top Instrument Tray and Clamp, and 12" Height Extender (#A812-C).
- Mobile Stand (#A812).
- Bottom Tray for A812 Mobile Stand (#A812-BT).
- Top Instrument Tray and Clamp for A812 Mobile Stand (#A808-T).
- 12" Height Extender for A812 Mobile Stand (#A8121-E).
- Table Stand (#A813).
- Disposable Pencil Holster, Sterile - available in Single or 50/Box (#ESPH).
- Disposable Scratch Pad (40 per Box) (#ESSP).
- Disposable and Reusable Pencils.
- Reusable Bipolar Forceps.
- Disposable Electrodes.
- Reusable Electrodes.
- Disposable Loops.
- Aaron A800EU & A900 Reusable Dispersive Electrode (#A802EU).
Bovie Aaron 950 High Frequency Electrosurgical Generator/Desiccator Media & Literature:
Bovie Aaron 950 High Frequency Electrosurgical Generator/Desiccator User Guide
Bovie A950 Electrosurgical Generator Brochure
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.