- Handpiece (#A901).
- 50 Non-Sterile Disposable Sharp Dermal Tips (#A804).
- 50 Non-Sterile Disposable Blunt Dermal Tips (#A806).
- Wall Mount Kit (#A837).
- User's Guide (#MC-55-173-001).
- Hospital-Grade Power Cord.
Warranty: Factory 4 Years Limited.
The 940 High Frequency Desiccator is intended for the removal and destruction of skin lesions and coagulation of tissue. It is a ground reference unit, meaning no grounding pad is required for use.
Designed For Years of Trouble-Free Use: The Aaron 940 High Frequency Desiccator is designed and engineered to be the most reliable and durable desiccator available today. The unit's life is prolonged by incorporating the latest in chip technology and reducing the number of internal parts, thereby generating less internal heat. Post-procedure and long-term cleanup are simplified by its non-absorbing, nonstaining, high impact plastic case.
Digital Error Detection: Digital error detection means unsurpassed safety for you and your patient. The Aaron 940 High Frequency Desiccator continuously monitors every aspect of the unit's output. At the sign of any problem the machine instantly disables the output and displays the appropriate error code on the display.
The Bovie 3-Button Handpiece - Better by Design, Inside and Out: The basic function of a Bovie 3-button handpiece is to allow the user to control power up/down and to activate the high frequency desiccator. The Aaron 940 High Frequency Desiccator has a technology advantage right in the handpiece: a superbly engineered collet that's even gold plated for superior conductivity. The collet is attached to our circuit board and the entire handpiece is encapsulated and formed in a high tech polymer that combines comfort for you with a sure grip. The buttons on the handpiece have been designed for superior tactile feel and comfort. Finally, it's autoclavable so you can have sterility when you need it, and an easy to clean and durable handpiece all the way around.
More And Less:
- More Power: With 40 watts.
- Higher Resolution in Bi-Polar Mode: Increase and decrease in 1/10th watt increments from 0 to 10 watts.
- Universal Power Control: With 100 - 240 VAC... the A940 is a global option.
- More User Friendly: With features that can save you time and money.
- Less To Do: With fewer steps to accomplish the same procedures.
- Less To Buy: Fewer accessories needed for additional functionality.
Less To Buy And Less To Do:
The same Bovie 3-button pencil works with or without the optional Bovie Footswitch. Simply plug in the optional footswitch and you are ready to go! Not only is the Bovie Footswitch much more cost effective, but you don't need to replace the handpiece like you do on their device. The user has complete control including up/down power from the handpiece as well as activation... you have neither with the competition. Not only more user-friendly, but this saves you money too! It's your choice. Foot control handpiece and footswitch are sold separately, and are both required for the ConMed foot control option.
Additionally, the Conmed Hyfrecator's setup is much more complicated. "Time is money," and the 6 cumbersome steps it takes to change the Conmed Hyfrecator 2000 from the 3-button handpiece to foot control can deplete both these valuable assets. Also note that the 6-steps must be reversed in order to go back to 3-button handpiece control.
Bovie Aaron 940 High Frequency Desiccator Specifications:
- Height: 6.3" (15.9 cm).
- Width: 9.0" (22.2 cm).
- Depth: 4.5" (11.4 cm).
- Weight: Less than 3 lbs (1.4 kg).
- Output Power: To 40 watts (0 - 10 watts in 1/10th watt increments on both mono and bipolar).
- Line Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC (Universal Power Supply).
- Output Frequency: 550 kHz.
- Line Frequency: 50 - 60 Hz.
Bovie Aaron 940 High Frequency Desiccator Accessories:
The Aaron 940 High Frequency Desiccator is commonly purchased with:
- Handpiece Sheath (#A910).
- A803 Footswitch.
- A812-C Mobile Stand with Bottom Tray, Top Tray, Clamp, and Height Extension.
- A812 Mobile Stand (pictured above).
- A808-T Top Tray for A812 (pictured above).
- A812-BT Bottom Tray for A812.
- A812-E Height Extender for A812.
- A813 Table Top Stand.
- Reusable Bipolar Forceps.
- Disposable Electrodes.
- Reusable Electrodes.
- Aaron A800EU & A900 Reusable Dispersive Electrode (#A802EU).
Bovie Aaron 940 High Frequency Desiccator Media & Literature:
Bovie A940 Electrosurgical Generator Brochure
Bovie Aaron 940 High Frequency Desiccator User Guide
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.