The Bovie Aaron 3250 Digital Electrosurgical Generator (#A3250) demo unit is in excellent condition, certified to proper operating specifications, and includes power cord.
Warranty: 6 Months - Parts and Labor.
The Aaron 3250 Digital Electrosurgical Generator is a 300 watt multipurpose electrosurgical generator for use in the modern operating room and surgi-center. It features both monopolar and bipolar functions to satisfy all of your surgical demands with safety, flexibility, reliability, and convenience.
10 Presets: Save the surgeon's 10 most common settings or settings for several different surgeons.
Digital Power Control: In addition, the Aaron 3250 delivers consistent, repeatable power into varying load impedances with BovieFDFS (Fast Digital Feedback System). How fast? How about 5,000 times per second, or 20 times faster than the current industry leader. This feedback can greatly reduce the need for changing the power setting to obtain the desired surgical effect.
Two Cut Modes and 10 Blend Settings:
You don't have to settle for one or two blend modes anymore. With Bovie digital technology, you can choose from two cut modes and 10 different blend settings, with up to 300 watts maximum power output for the most demanding procedures. These are clearly indicated by the LED blend indicator bar conveniently located adjacent to the blend button controls. When one LED is lit, the Generator delivers a minimal homeostatic effect. As the "up" button is pushed, the bar begins to illuminate. As the illumination advances from the bottom to the top, the degree of hemostasis will increase and cutting speed may decrease.
The Aaron 3250 remembers its last settings; so when you turn the unit on, it performs a safety system check and automatically powers up to the last activated settings.
For your convenience, the power output of the Aaron 3250 is calibrated in watts with large, illuminated digital displays.
Coagulation Modes: The Aaron 3250 offers two modes of monopolar coagulation: coagulation (120 watts maximum power) and fulguration (80 watts maximum power), plus bipolar (80 watts maximum power). Coagulation (pinpoint) provides precise control of bleeding in localized areas. Fulguration (spray) provides greater control of bleeding in highly vascular tissues over broad surface areas.
Designed for Safety:
Electrosurgical safety is a combination of good equipment design and safe surgical practices. The Aaron 3250, as part of this combination, represents state-of-the-art design using the latest digital components. Bovie incorporated automatic safety systems into the Aaron 3250 like self-test circuits, audible tones, discreet outputs, and isolated output circuitry.
BovieNEM means safety is digitally designed inside. The FCFS (First Come First Served) discrete output design of the Aaron 3250 enhances safety by allowing only one output to be activated at any given time. This feature assures that only the device you first activate will be an active device. Secondary commands will not override the first command. As an example: while the monopolar foot controlled output is activated, all handswitching is inactive, as well as the bipolar footswitch capability.
For additional safety, this unit has totally separate bipolar controls, discrete output, dispersive electrode fault alarms in both sensing and non-sensing modes, and is designed with an isolated RF output.
With the combination of isolated power output, its patented BovieNEM, Bovie FCFS technology, and the constant digital monitoring of all functions, the Bovie Aaron 3250 Digital Electrosurgical Generator is one of the safest electrosurgical systems available. The doctor's responsibility is simply to follow safe electrosurgical practices to insure his safety and the safety of the O.R. staff and patient.
Digital Error Detection: Digital Error Detection means unsurpassed safety for the surgeon, O.R. staff, and patient. The unit constantly monitors every aspect of the Aaron 3250's output. At the sign of any problem the machine instantly disables the output and displays the appropriate error code on the display.
Built to the Required Standards: It has passed the following safety standards: CSA C22.2 NO 601.1-M90, UL 2601-1-UL, IEC 60601-2-2, CENELEC EN 60601-1-2, FCC PART 15 Class A.
The Goal: We wanted to give the surgeon a multipurpose electrosurgical generator for use in the modern operating room or surgi-center. It needed to feature 300 watts of cutting power with both monopolar and bipolar functions to satisfy all surgical demands with safety, flexibility, reliability, and convenience.
Bovie Aaron 3250 Digital Electrosurgical Generator Features:
- Nine presets.
- Large illuminated digital displays.
- Self-test circuits.
- Audible tones.
- Discreet outputs (FCFS - First Come First Served).
- Isolated circuitry.
- BovieNEM (Neutral Electrode Monitoring).
- BovieDED (Digital Error Detection).
Bovie Aaron 3250 Digital Electrosurgical Generator Specifications:
- Cut I and II: 300 watts.
- Blend: 200 watts 10 steps.
- Coagulation (Pinpoint): 120 watts.
- Fulguration (Spray): 80 watts.
- Bipolar: 80 watts.
- Line Voltage: 100 - 240 VAC ± 10%.
- Output Frequency: 490 kHz ± 5.
- Line Frequency: 50 - 60 Hz.
Dimensions and Weight:
- Width: 12.3" (31.1 cm).
- Height: 6.0" (15.3 cm).
- Depth: 16.3" (41.3 cm).
- Weight: 19 lbs (8.8 kg).
Bovie Aaron 3250 Digital Electrosurgical Generator Accessories:
The Aaron 3250 Digital Electrosurgical Generator is commonly purchased with:
- Disposable and Reusable Pencils.
- Reusable Bipolar Forceps.
- Disposable Electrodes.
- Reusable Electrodes.
- Disposable Loops.
- #A1255A: Adaptor for Connecting Footswitching Pencil (#ESP7) *Sterile.
- #A1252C: Connecting Cord for ESRE and ESRS Grounding Pads *Sterile.
- #ESRS: Solid Adult Return Electrode (Grounding Pad).
- #ESRE: Split Adult Return Electrode (Grounding Pad).
- #ESRSC: Solid Adult Return Electrode (Grounding Pad) with 2.8 M Cable (50 per Box).
- #ESREC: Split Adult Return Electrode (Grounding Pad) with 2.8 M Cable (50 per Box).
- #ESMS: Mobile Stand with Instrument Drawer.
- #ESMS-C: Mobile Stand with Instrument Drawer and Bottom Smoke Evacuator Tray.
Bovie Aaron 3250 Digital Electrosurgical Generator Media & Literature:
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Returns must be requested within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- Authorized returns must be returned within 5 business days from the date of authorization. We recommend submitting the tracking number via email.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
- Some products sold by MFI are non-returnable. Please check product listings for more information.