The Bovie Aaron 2250 Digital Electrosurgical Generator (#A2250) is a demo unit in excellent condition and certified to proper operating specifications. It comes standard with a power cord and User's Guide.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The Bovie Aaron 2250 is a multipurpose electrosurgical generator for use in the modern operating room and surgi-center. It features both monopolar and bipolar functions to satisfy all of your surgical demands with safety, flexibility, reliability, and convenience.
Digital Power Control: In addition, the Aaron 2250 delivers consistent, repeatable power into varying load impedances, with BovieFDFS (Fast Digital Feedback System), thereby greatly reducing the need for changing the power setting to obtain the desired surgical effect.
Why 200 Watts Instead of 300?:
Bovie's major goal in designing the Aaron 2250 Digital Electrosurgical Generator was to deliver the absolute highest level of safety and quality, but not waste money on features you rarely use. One major area of savings can be found in the output power of 200 watts.
Nearly every hospital specification on an electrosurgical generator calls for 300 watts of power. Have you ever asked yourself why you need 300 watts at all stations when it is used so infrequently? We did. It results in spending a few thousand dollars more per unit for a feature that just is not used.
For that matter, how often do you use over 120 watts of power? By calling for the Aaron 2250 in most of the surgical suites, you can save a significant amount of money.
Ten Cutting Blend Modes:
You don't have to settle for one or two blend modes anymore. With Bovie digital technology, you can choose from 10 different blend settings plus cut, all with 200 watts maximum power output for the most demanding procedures. These are clearly indicated by the LED blend indicator bar conveniently located adjacent to the blend button controls.
When no LED is lit, the Aaron 2250 delivers pure cutting power. As the "up" button is pushed the bar begins to illuminate. As the illumination advances from the bottom to the top the degree of hemostasis will increase and cutting speed may decrease.
The unit remembers its last used settings; so when you turn the unit on, it performs a safety system check and automatically powers up to the last activated settings.
For your convenience, the power output of the Aaron 2250 is calibrated in watts with large, illuminated digital displays.
The Aaron 2250 offers two levels of coagulation: coagulation (120 watts maximum power) and fulguration (80 watts maximum power), plus bipolar (80 watts maximum power).
Coagulation (pinpoint) provides precise control of bleeding in localized areas. Fulguration (spray) provides greater control of bleeding in highly vascular tissues over broad surface areas.
Designed for Safety:
Electrosurgical safety is a combination of good equipment design and safe surgical practices. The Aaron 2250, as part of this combination, represents state-of-the-art design using the latest digital components.
Bovie incorporated automatic safety systems into the Aaron 2250 like self-test circuits, audible tones, discreet outputs, and isolated output circuitry.
BovieNEM means safety is digitally designed inside. The FCFS (First Come First Served) discrete output design of the Aaron 2250 enhances safety by allowing only one output to be activated at any given time. This feature assures that only the device you first activate will be an active device. Secondary commands will not override the first command.
As an example: while the monopolar foot controlled output is activated, all handswitching is inactive, as well as the bipolar footswitch capability. For additional safety, this unit has totally separate bipolar controls, discrete output, dispersive electrode fault alarms in both sensing and non-sensing modes, and is designed with an isolated RF output.
With the combination of isolated power output, its patented BovieNEM, Bovie FCFS technology, and the constant digital monitoring of all functions, the Aaron 2250 Digital Electrosurgical Generator is one of the safest electrosurgical systems available. The doctor's responsibility is simply to follow safe electrosurgical practices to insure his safety and the safety of the O.R. staff and patient.
Digital Error Detection:
Digital error detection means unsurpassed safety for the surgeon, O.R. staff, and patient.
The Aaron 2250 constantly monitors every aspect of the Aaron 2250's output. At the sign of any problem, the machine instantly disables the output and displays the appropriate error code on the display.
Built to the Required Standards: The Aaron 2250 has passed the following safety standards: CSA C22.2 NO 601.1-M90, UL 2601-1-UL, IEC 60601-2-2, CENELEC EN 60601-1-2, FCC PART 15 Class A.
The Goal: We wanted to give the surgeon a multi-purpose electrosurgical generator for use in the modern operating room or surgi-center. It needed to feature both monopolar and bipolar functions to satisfy all of his surgical demands with safety, flexibility, reliability, and convenience. This needed to be accomplished with today's economy in mind.
Bovie Aaron 2250 Digital Electrosurgical Generator Features
- Large illuminated digital displays.
- Self-test circuits.
- Audible tones.
- BovieFCFS - Discreet outputs (First Come First Served).
- Isolated circuitry.
- BovieNEM (Neutral Electrode Monitoring).
- BovieDED (Digital Error Detection).
Bovie Aaron 2250 Digital Electrosurgical Generator Specifications
- Cut: 200 watts @ 300 Ω.
- Blend: 200 watts @ 300 Ω (10 settings).
- Coagulation (Pinpoint): 120 watts @ 500 Ω.
- Fulguration (Spray): 80 watts @ 500 Ω.
- Bipolar: 80 watts @ 150 Ω.
- Line Voltage: 100 - 240 VAC +/- 10%.
- Output Frequency: 490 kHz +/- 5 kHz.
- Line Frequency: 50 - 60 Hz.
Dimensions and Weight:
- Width: 12.3" (31.1 cm).
- Height: 6" (15.3 cm).
- Depth: 16.3" (41.3 cm).
- Weight: 19 lb (8.8 kg).
Bovie Aaron 2250 Digital Electrosurgical Generator Accessories
The 2250 Digital Electrosurgical Generator is commonly purchased with:
- Disposable and Reusable Pencils.
- Bipolar Forceps (Reusable).
- Disposable Electrodes.
- Reusable Electrodes.
- Disposable Loops.
- Adaptor for Connecting Footswitching Pencil (ESP7) *Sterile (#A1255A).
- Connecting Cord for ESRE and ESRS Grounding Pads *Sterile (#A1252C).
- Solid Adult Return Electrode (Grounding Pad) (#ESRS).
- Split Adult Return Electrode (Grounding Pad) (#ESRE).
- Solid Adult Return Electrode (Grounding Pad) with 2.8 M Cable (50 per Box) (#ESRSC).
- Split Adult Return Electrode (Grounding Pad) with 2.8 M Cable (50 per Box) (#ESREC).
- Mobile Stand with Instrument Drawer (#ESMS).
- Mobile Stand with Instrument Drawer and Bottom Smoke Evacuator Tray (#ESMS-C).
- Forceps Cord (#A827V).
- Bipolar Footswitch (#BV-1254B).
- Monopolar/Bipolar Footswitch (#BV-1253B).
Bovie Aaron 2250 Digital Electrosurgical Generator Media and Literature
Shipping to Contiguous U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $100 or more.
- $8.95 shipping charge on orders under $100.
Shipping Outside Contiguous U.S. & Canada
Orders shipping outside the contiguous U.S or to Canada will require a shipping quote. Before we process your order, our processing team will prepare a shipping quote and contact you with the additional shipping cost. Contact us for exact shipping costs.
Expedited shipping is available for an additional charge. If you're facing a time constraint, please select the expedited shipping option during checkout. Our specialists will contact you with the expedited shipping options with associated costs prior to processing your order. Additionally, MFI is able to ship using the customer's shipping account upon request.
- Free Dock to Dock Shipping on orders traveling within the continental U.S.
- $125 charge for liftgate curbside delivery.
- Order will arrive secured to a pallet. Customer is responsible for unpacking and disposing of packing material.
- Freight and White Glove Delivery is available for an additional charge for addresses outside the continental US. Please select the Freight or White Glove Delivery option during checkout. Our specialists will contact you with the shipping options with their associated costs prior to processing your order. Contact us to get exact shipping costs.
White Glove Delivery
- White Glove Delivery means that the Carrier Delivery Agents will unload and place your items in the room of your choice. White Glove service includes unpacking, removal and disposal of packing materials.
- Customer is responsible for ensuring that the items can be delivered in the desired room without issue. Carrier Delivery Agents are not able to remove old equipment or obstacles.
- $695 White Glove Delivery charge per order to commercial locations.
- $1,195 White Glove Delivery charge per order to residential locations.
- Freight and White Glove Delivery are available for an additional charge for addresses outside the continental US. Please select the Freight or White Glove Delivery option during checkout. Our specialists will contact you via phone or email with the additional delivery cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- White glove delivery is typically between 9am - 5pm on weekdays. The carrier will call to schedule a delivery appointment. Additional costs will apply if delivery is needed after 5pm.
International Shipping Policy
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund in addition to the standard return fees.
- MFI will not be providing shipping quotes for orders under $500. Customers will need to use their own shipping account, or the order can be sent to a freight forwarder within the U.S. where the customer will be responsible for getting their items to their destination.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery. Customer must notify the carrier of any visible damage at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
Lead Time vs. Shipping Time
Lead time refers to the amount of time required for your order to be prepared for shipment. Shipping time refers to the amount of time required for your order to be delivered, after the order has shipped from our facility or from one of our suppliers' facilities.
To calculate an estimated delivery time, please add the product's estimated lead time to the estimated shipping time. You may refer to the table below for available shipping methods and respective transit times and costs.
This table details available shipping methods with respective transit times and costs.
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$99.99||Contiguous U.S.||Standard||$8.95||5-7 Business Days|
|$100+||Contiguous U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$100+||Contiguous U.S.||Freight (Loading Dock)||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Contiguous U.S.||Freight (Curbside)||$125.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$100+||Contiguous U.S.||White Glove Delivery||$695.00||7-21 Business Days|
|$200+||Contiguous U.S.||White Glove Delivery (Residential)||$1,195.00||7-21 Business Days|
|Any||Non-Contiguous U.S. & Canada||Standard or Freight||Quote||TBD|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Items can be returned for free within 30 days of receipt of shipment in most cases. Some products have different policies or requirements associated with them. If the item detail page includes a "Free Returns" badge, the product is eligible for free return shipping.
Items must be returned in the original packaging and safety seals cannot be opened or broken.
MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product or the item is damaged during shipping.
Once the item is received at our fulfillment center, it takes 2 business days for the refund to be processed and 3-5 business days for the refund amount to show up in your account.
Shipping fees are non-refundable, except when due to MFI error. Shipping fee refund requests need to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.Please be sure to list the order number, return reason, and a full explanation. The return still needs to be processed through the Online Returns Center.
We strongly recommend you keep your packaging for at least the first 90 days after purchase.
To read our full return policy, please visit our returns page.
Return & Cancellation Questions
How do I cancel my order?
You can cancel items or orders that haven't entered the shipping process yet by contacting our Order Processing Team. Once an order has shipped, it cannot be canceled. You may refuse the order upon delivery, in which case the standard return policy for the item will apply. There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment, however, this does not apply to special/custom orders.
What can I return?
You may return most items in original packaging within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. Initial shipping fees are non-refundable if your return is not a result of an MFI error.
When will I get my refund?
Typically, returns are processed in approximately 2-3 weeks. Most refunds are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process your return.
Does MFI offer replacements and exchanges?
Yes, you can create replacement and exchange orders from the Returns Center by clicking Start Return and following the instructions. If you received a damaged or defective item, we’ll ship you a replacement of the exact item. If you would like to exchange an item for another, you can exchange for a different configuration or return it and buy a different item.
We have a team of Customer Success associates ready to assist with all warranty claims. Warranties vary by product and manufacturer. Warranty information can be found on each product page below the add to cart button and within the product description.
- Factory new items are warrantied by and through the manufacturer. All warranty claims need be processed through the original manufacturer. MFI is available to assist with any manufacturer warranty claims.
- Factory refurbished items are warrantied by and through the manufacturer. All warranty claims need be processed through the original manufacturer. MFI is available to assist with any manufacturer warranty claims.
- Certified refurbished items are warrantied through MFI Medical. Warranty claims should be submitted through our online service ticket request.
- After expiration of your warranty, MFI is available to assist with telephonic technical support free of charge. Please request service here.
- Shipping charges may not be covered under warranty.