- Cut, blend, coagulation, fulguration, and bipolar modes
- Bovie incorporates automatic safety features into the Aaron 1250 Generator like self-test circuits, audible tones, discreet outputs, isolated circuitry, and Bovie NEM (Neutral Electrode Monitoring)
- Both monopolar and bipolar functions to satisfy all of your surgical demands with safety, flexibility, reliability, and convenience
- Line Voltage: 120 VAC +/- 10% or 240 VAC +/- 10% (Universal - can be plugged into either type of outlet)
- Condition: Certified Refurbished
- Warranty: 90 Days
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Bovie Aaron 1250 High Frequency Electrosurgical Generator (#A1250U) includes a power cord.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
The Aaron 1250 features cut, blend, coagulation, fulguration, and bipolar modes. Bovie incorporates automatic safety features into the Aaron 1250 Generator like self-test circuits, audible tones, discreet outputs, isolated circuitry, and Bovie NEM (Neutral Electrode Monitoring).
It is a multipurpose electrosurgical generator for use in the modern physician's office and surgical center. It features both monopolar and bipolar functions to satisfy all of your surgical demands with safety, flexibility, reliability, and convenience.
The 1250 Generator incorporates 120 watts of cutting power and 90 watts of blended cutting. It also has two levels of coagulation, pinpoint (80 watts maximum power) and fulguration (40 watts maximum power), plus bipolar (30 watts maximum power).
There is no need to purchase two separate footswitches when using the Bovie Aaron 1250. The Footswitch (#BV-1253B) will perform both monopolar and bipolar functions with a simple switch on the generator itself (footswitch is sold separately).
Convenient Display Features:
For your convenience, the power output of the Aaron 1250 High Frequency Electrosurgical Generator is calibrated in watts with large, illuminated digital displays.
It remembers its last used settings; so when you turn the unit on, it performs a safety system check and automatically powers up to those settings.
Coagulation Modes: Two levels of coagulation: pinpoint and fulguration. Pinpoint coagulation provides precise control of bleeding in localized areas. Fulguration (spray) coagulation provides greater control of bleeding in highly vascular tissues over broad surface areas.
Designed for Safety:
Electrosurgical safety is a combination of good equipment design and safe surgical practices. The Aaron 1250, as part of this combination, represents state-of-the-art design using the latest in digital technology.
BovieNEM and BovieGuard means safety is digitally designed inside. The FCFS (first come, first served) discrete output design of the Aaron 1250 enhances safety by allowing only one output to be activated at any given time. This feature ensures that only the device you first activate will be an active device. Secondary commands will not override the first command.
For instance, while the monopolar foot controlled output is activated, all handswitching is inactive, as well as the bipolar footswitch capability.
For additional safety, this unit has totally separate bipolar controls, discrete output, dispersive electrode fault alarms in both sensing and non-sensing modes, and is designed with an isolated RF output.
With the combination of isolated power output, BovieNEM, Bovie FCFS technology, and the constant digital monitoring of all functions, the 1250 incorporates one of the safest electrosurgical systems available.
The doctor's responsibility is simply to follow safe electrosurgical practices to ensure his safety and the safety of the O.R. staff and patient.
Digital Error Detection: Digital Error Detection means unsurpassed safety for the surgeon, O.R. staff, and patient. The Aaron 1250 constantly monitors all functions to ensure proper performance. At the sign of any problem, the machine instantly disables the output and displays the appropriate error code on the display.
Built to the Required Standards: The Aaron 1250 has passed the following safety standards: CSA C22.2 NO 601.1-M90, UL 2601-1-UL, IEC 60601-2-2 (1998-90), CENELEC EN 60601-1-2, FCC PART 15 Class A.
The Goal: We wanted to give the surgeon a multipurpose electrosurgical generator for use in the modern physician's office or surgi-center. It needed to feature both monopolar and bipolar functions to satisfy all of his surgical demands with safety, flexibility, reliability, and convenience. This needed to be accomplished with today's economy in mind.
Bovie Aaron 1250 High Frequency Electrosurgical Generator Features
- Large illuminated digital displays.
- Rotary power-control dial provides smooth, rapid power adjustments.
- Self-test circuits.
- Audible tones.
- Discreet outputs (FCFS - First Come First Served).
- Isolated circuitry.
- BovieNEM (Neutral Electrode Monitoring).
- Digital Error Detection.
Bovie Aaron 1250 High Frequency Electrosurgical Generator Specifications
- Cut: 120 Watts.
- Blend: 90 Watts.
- Coagulation: 80 Watts.
- Fulguration: 40 Watts.
- Bipolar: 30 Watts.
- Line Voltage: 120 VAC +/- 10% or 240 VAC +/- 10% (Universal - can be plugged into either type of outlet).
- Output Frequency: 310 - 550 kHz.
- Line Frequency: 50 - 60 Hz.
Dimensions and Weight:
- Width: 10.25" (26.04 cm).
- Height: 6" (15.24 cm).
- Depth: 11.75" (29.85 cm).
- Weight: 9 lb (4 kg).
Bovie Aaron 1250 High Frequency Electrosurgical Generator Accessories
The following accessories are compatible and commonly purchased with the 1250 High Frequency Electrosurgical Generator. Please note that these are NOT included with the generator, but must be purchased separately.
- #A827F: Forceps Cord.
- #A1255A: Monopolar Foot-Control Instrument Adapter Plug.
- #BV-1253B: Monopolar/Bipolar Footswitch.
- Disposable Split Adult Return Electrode:
- #ESRE: Standard.
- #ESREC: With 2.8 m Cable.
- Disposable Solid Adult Return Electrode:
- #ESRS: Standard.
- #ESRSC: With 2.8 m Cable.
- Disposable and Reusable Pencils.
- Bipolar Forceps (Reusable).
- Disposable Electrodes.
- Reusable Electrodes.
- Disposable Loops.