Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Boston Scientific Endostat III Electrosurgical Generator (#M00540200) includes dual foot pedal and power cord. It is certified to proper operating specifications and in excellent condition.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
The Endostat III Electrosurgical Generator is a self-timing energy system that is designed to limit the depth of burn penetration.
Two Bipolar Modes: Continuous or variable time, designed to vary the duration of energy delivery. The monopolar capabilities of the Endostat III generator are intended to provide physicians the ability to perform certain therapeutic procedures using standard monopolar devices such as polypectomy snares, sphincterotomes, and hot biopsy forceps.
The Endostat III features a new safety standard that utilizes two separate warning systems intended to help identify the cause of a problem and prevent surgical error. The "pad fault" warning system is designed to detect a poor connection between the generator and the pad or between the pad and the patient. In the event of a fault, the RF power is designed to be inhibited until the connection is corrected.
Boston Scientific Endostat III Electrosurgical Generator Features
- Dual capability design is engineered to permit monopolar or bipolar energy.
- Control Cut mode is designed to allow the operator to cut in increments by cycling the output power off and on at a predetermined rate.
- Pad contact monitoring circuit is intended to provide enhanced procedural safety by monitoring contact between the patient and the pad.
- Integrated variable speed E-Z Load peristaltic pump is designed to produce irrigation flow to assist in clearing bleeding sites.
Boston Scientific Endostat III Electrosurgical Generator Specifications
- Power: 115 V / 60 Hz.
- Weight: 20 lb.
- Dimensions: 22" x 14" x 12" (55 cm x 35 cm x 30 cm).