Warranty: 2 Years.
A CCD camera enables remote monitoring of the neonate, and a built-in SpO2 Monitor and weighing scale provide total monitoring of the neonate.
Bistos BT-500 Infant Incubator Features:
- Ringer Pole.
- IV Pole.
- Lifting Stand.
- O2 Measurement.
- Weighing Scale.
- External monitor with Masimo SpO2 and CCD Camera (510 x 492 Resolution).
- Stable air/skin temperature control.
- Accurate humidity control.
- Comfortable and soft tilting structure.
Bistos BT-500 Infant Incubator Specifications:
- Display: 7" color TFT LCD.
- Double wall hood.
- Weight: Under 80 kg.
- Mattress Tilt: 12°.
- Air Velocity: Below 10 cm/s (at 10 cm above the center of mattress).
- Main Body: 102 cm W x 61 cm D x 76 cm H.
- Mattress: 73 cm W x 38 cm D x 27 cm H.
- Normal Mode: 23.0 ~ 37.0 °C ± 0.3 °C.
- Override Mode: 37.1 ~ 39.0 °C ± 0.3 °C.
- Normal Mode: 35.0 ~ 37.5 °C ± 0.3 °C.
- Override Mode: 37.6 ~ 39.0 °C ± 0.3 °C.
- Setting Range: 40 ~ 95%.
- Display Range: 15 ~ 99% ± 5% RH.
- Hybrid Humidity Control: Ultrasonic and Stream humidity.
- Dimensions: 100 cm (W) x 81 cm (D) x 62 ~ 82 cm (H).
- Speed: 180 mm/min.
- Dimensions: 42 cm x 41 cm.
- Weight Limit: 10 kg.
- Weighing Scale (Measurement): ± 50 g.
Masimo O2 Module:
- Measurement Range: 18 ~ 100% ± 5%.
Masimo SpO2 Module:
- SpO2: 1 ~ 100%.
- Pulse Rate: 25 ~ 240 bpm ± 3 digits.
- Dimensions: 40 cm x 32 cm.
- Weight Limit: 11 kg.
- Dimensions: 33 cm x 20 cm.
- Weight Limit: 3 kg.
Bistos BT-500 Infant Incubator Configurations:
- 500S: Standard (No O2 Servo Control).
- BT-500-Loaded: With O2 Servo Control.
Bistos BT-500 Infant Incubator Literature:
Bistos BT-500 Infant Incubator Spec Sheet
Bistos BT-500 Infant Incubator Operator Manual
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.