Shop with Confidence at MFI
The Bistos BT-200 Mono LCD Fetal Doppler includes either a 2 MHz or 3 MHz probe, carrying pouch, two AA batteries, and gel (60 g).
Warranty: 2 Years - Defects.
The BT-200 Hi-bebe features an ergonomic design, high quality clear sound, and a heart rhythm indicator.
This Doppler is easy to use and weighs less than two pounds. Two "AA" batteries power the BT-200 and last for 360 minutes (six hours) of use. An automatic shut-off feature for sound and power conserves battery, and the low battery display lets you know when it is time to change the batteries.
With the BT-200, the baby's heartbeat can be detected as early as 10 weeks. Recording and playing the heartbeat is possible (.wav format) for digital scrapbook or to send via email.
Bistos BT-200 Mono LCD Fetal Doppler Features
- LCD backlight.
- Signal quality display.
- Probe auto-detection display.
- Fetal heart rate (FHR) display.
- Low battery display.
- Optional PC Interface: Sound card (#BCM-220).
- Hand held style.
- High sensitivity probe.
- High quality sound.
- FDA approved.
Bistos BT-200 Mono LCD Fetal Doppler Specifications
- Heart Rate Range: 50 - 240 bpm.
- FHR Accuracy: ± 2%.
- Ultrasound Frequency: 2 MHz.
- Ultrasound Intensity: 2.
- Speaker Output Power: 1.2 W (built in loudspeaker).
- Auto Shut-Off Sound: 1 minute.
- Auto Shut-Off Power: 5 minutes.
- Power: Two 1.5 V batteries ("AA").
- Sensitivity: 10 - 12 weeks onward.
- Battery Life: 360 minutes.
Bistos BT-200 Mono LCD Fetal Doppler Probes
- #200L: 2 MHz (Model BT200L).
- #200T: 3 MHz (Model BT200T).