Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
The MFI Medical Bipolar Felt Pad EMG Electrode is used for surface stimulation, and consists of two felt pads in a stainless steel holder, with a TPE plastic bar electrode body.
Warranty: Until Use or Expiration.
The felt tips should be soaked in a normal saline solution for a few minutes, and then coated with a small amount of electrolyte gel before use.
The MFI Medical Bipolar Felt Pad EMG Electrode is compatible with Cadwell, Natus, Nicolet, Nihon Kohden, Teca Synergy, Xltek, and more. Compare with Cadwell Feltpad Bar (OEM #302089-200) or the Natus Bipolar Felt Pad Stimulating Electrode (OEM #019-401500). This quality product is made in the USA.
MFI Medical Bipolar Felt Pad EMG Electrode Specifications
- Dimensions of Bar: 2.18" (L) x 0.6" (W) x 0.32" (H).
- Outer Diameter: 0.355" (x2).
- Distance Between Electrodes: 1.18".
- Wire Length: 39".
- Connection Type: 1.5 mm Touchproof IEC-60601-1, DIN 42-802, Type ST.
- Wire Material: Tinsel and PVC jacket.
MFI Medical Bipolar Felt Pad EMG Electrode Literature
MFI Medical Bipolar Felt Pad EMG Electrode