Warranty: 1 Year.
Venous Thromboembolism, otherwise known as VTE, refers to a blood clot that forms within a vein. It is considered 25 times more deadly than strains of hospital-acquired viruses.
The simple 3-in-1 design provides a choice of foot, calf, or thigh compression from a single pump, with simple set-up, and visual power and alarm indicators. A lightweight pump design and an integrated bed mount promote safe handling and convenient placement on a bed, table, or trolley.
The intended use of this product is to prevent deep vein thrombosis (DVT). The garments are single use only. It is not for use in the home healthcare environment. The Flowtron Universal System should be used as part of a prescribed plan of care.
Indications: The Flowtron Universal Pump is suitable for DVT prevention in acute care environments, in the pre-, intra-, and post-surgery phases, as monotherapy, or when combined with a pharmacological method.
Contraindications (not for patient use if any of the following conditions exist):
- Severe arteriosclerosis or other ischemic vascular diseases.
- Severe congestive cardiac failure or any condition where an increase of fluid to the heart may be detrimental.
- Pulmonary Embolism (PE).
- Any local condition that the garment could disturb, including: gangrene, a recent skin graft, dermatitis, or untreated, infected leg wounds.
ArjoHuntleigh Flowtron Universal Pump Features:
With the Patient in Mind:
- Quiet pump, promoting rest and recovery.
- External battery pack to maintain prophylaxis during transport.
- Dedicated lightweight and breathable garments to provide clinically proven patient comfort and compliance.
With the Caregiver in Mind:
- Automatic single leg option.
- Auto garment recognition - adjusts pressure automatically according to garment type.
- An LCD user interface clearly indicates system set up, therapy status, and actual pressure delivered.
- Simple and secure snap lock connection of garments to the pump.
- Lightweight pump design and integrated bed mount allow easy handling and convenient placement on a bed, table, or stretcher.
With the Facility in Mind:
- Tailored product support and clinical education programs delivered by qualified product and clinical specialists.
ArjoHuntleigh Flowtron Universal Pump Specifications:
- Size: 27 x 23 x 15 cm.
- Weight: 3.9 kg.
- Power: 90 - 265 VAC, 50 - 60 Hz, 25 VA.
- Default Therapeutic Setting: 40 mmHg for calf/thigh compression / 130 mmHg for foot compression.
- Foot: 3 seconds inflation, 27 seconds deflation.
- Calf/Thigh: 12.5 seconds inflation, 47.5 seconds deflation.
ArjoHuntleigh Flowtron Universal Pump Condition:
- MFI-AJH-507003: Certified Pre-Owned model is in excellent condition and certified to proper operating specifications.
- 507003: Factory New model.
ArjoHuntleigh Flowtron Universal Pump Literature:
ArjoHuntleigh Flowtron Universal DVT Prevention System Brochure
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.