Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
The ArjoHuntleigh Flowtron Sequential Bariatric Calf Garment (#TRP-60L / 1 Pair) has an extra-large fit for up to a 32" (710 mm) calf circumference. It is made for use with the Flowtron AC800 IPC System (old model), Flowtron ACS800 Pump, and Flowtron ACS900 Pump.
Note: Garments are non-returnable.
Warranty: 4 Years.
The garment is designed to provide comfort for the patient, simplicity for the user, and flexibility for healthcare facilities. Flowtron garments are effective in the prevention of Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Simple and Effective DVT Prevention: Adding compression to a limb using Flowtron garments increases blood velocity in the deep veins of that limb. This then reduces venous stasis and stimulates fibrinolysis, which is the body's natural method of preventing and breaking down blood clots.
Comfort and Compliance: Lightweight, breathable fabric garments ensure comfort and help prevent the build-up of heat and moisture. Easily identifiable garments means simple visual confirmation to ensure compliance with the patient's prescribed DVT prevention treatment.
Usage: Calf garments inflate at a pressure at 40 mmHg with a cycle time of 12 seconds inflation and 48 seconds deflate.
ArjoHuntleigh Flowtron Sequential Bariatric Calf Garment Features
- Length: 14".
- Auto garment recognition on foot, calf, and thigh garments when used with Flowtron Universal and Flowtron ACS800 Pumps.
- Calf garment compatible with the Flowtron Excel with variable pressure setting.
- Comfortable material with excellent breathability characteristics.
- 5 finger hook and loop fastening.
- Single patient use.
- Uniform bladder with single air inlet tube.
- Safe and easy attachment of garments to all Flowtron DVT prevention pumps.
- Well tolerated by patients.
- Clinically effective.
- Easy to fit.