Amrex SynchroSonic US/752 Combination Therapy.
Warranty: 2 Years Generator, 1 Year Transducer.
The Amrex SynchroSonic US/752 offers the benefits of therapeutic ultrasound and high voltage muscle stimulation for muscle rehabilitation, prevention of muscle atrophy, pain management, and edema reduction.
The panel design of the Amrex SynchroSonic US/752 provides simple operation of tltrasound and high voltage muscle stimulation separately or in combination through the ultrasound transducer. The practitioner can precisely manage treatment with a selectable frequency range, selectable independent on/off surge duration, and selectable pulse width. The US/752 produces pulsation, tetanize, surge, and reciprocal output. The additional benefit of bipolar application eliminates the need for a single large dispersive electrode. Designed to promote patient assurance, the treatment stop switch allows the patient to discontinue stimulator output at the press of a button.
Amrex SynchroSonic US/752 Combination Therapy Features:
- Lightweight ergonomically designed transducer.
- Transducer protection switch.
- 0-20 watt output.
- Optional "QuickConnect" transducer cable.
- Variable interrupt output mode.
- Dual channel output.
- 4 pad capability.
- Bi-polar application (no dispersive pad).
- Adjustable frequency range and pulse width.
- Reciprocal and ramped surge mode.
- Patient interrupt switch.
- Adjustable on and off surge duration.
- Intensity reset circuit.
- 0-30 minute timer.
Soundhead Features and Options:
All Amrex ultrasound transducers are lightweight, ergonomically designed, and sealed for underwater therapy.
Amrex offers 2 soundhead faceplate sizes: the standard 2.25" diameter faceplate or the optional, small 1.5" diameter faceplate. The QuickConnect transducer cable system is optional with the standard soundhead. It is provided with the small soundhead or the dual standard/small soundhead on all Amrex ultrasound equipment.
Amrex SynchroSonic US/752 Combination Therapy Configurations:
- 01-US752-ST: SynchroSonic US/752 Combination Therapy with standard transducer.
- 01-US752-STQC: SynchroSonic US/752 Combination Therapy with standard QuickConnect transducer.
- 01-US752-SMT: SynchroSonic US/752 Combination Therapy with small QuickConnect transducer.
- 01-US752-BQCT: SynchroSonic US/752 Combination Therapy with standard and small QuickConnect transducers.
- 01-US752-133-ST: 1 & 3.3 MHz SynchroSonic US/752 Combination Therapy with standard transducer.
- 01-US752-133-STQC: 1 & 3.3 MHz SynchroSonic US/752 Combination Therapy with standard QuickConnect transducer.
- 01-US752-133-SMT: 1 & 3.3 MHz SynchroSonic US/752 Combination Therapy with small QuickConnect transducer.
- 01-US752-133-BQCT: 1 & 3.3 MHz SynchroSonic US/752 Combination Therapy with standard and small QuickConnect transducers.
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
- Some products sold by MFI are non-returnable. Please check product listings for more information.