The Amrex SynchroSonic U/HVG50 Combination Ultrasound is CSA approved combination therapy is designed for the combined simultaneous application of therapeutic ultrasonic energy and electrical stimulation through the transducer.
This unit comes with the following accessories included:
- (1) Conductance and Coupling Gel (#02-OCG).
- (2) 3" x 3" Sponge Pad Electrodes (#02-A103).
- (1) 8" x 10" Sponge Pad Electrodes (#02-A107).
- (1) Patient Treatment Stop Switch (#23-PIS).
- (1) Patient Lead - Black (#27-112-B).
- (1) Patient Lead - White (#27-112-W).
- (2) Dual Retractable Patient Lead (#27-212-02).
- (1) AC Power Cord - 16 AWG (#27-5731-G).
- (1) Ultrasound Transducer (#P2-U/50-TX).
- (1) Bottle of Flextrode Conductive Spray (#02-OCS).
- (4) 4" Flextrode Pads (#02-F104).
- (20) 4" Flextrode Covers (#02-FC104).
- (2) 22" Retention Strap (#02-120V).
- (2) 42" Retention Strap (#02-142V).
**NOTE: This unit is for professional use only, and is for sale by or on the order of a practitioner only. Prescription required for patients.
Warranty: 2 Years Generator, 1 Year Transducer.
Three widely used therapeutic modalities are provided by the Amrex SynchroSonic U/HVG50: low voltage galvanic (dc) stimulation, high voltage stimulation, and ultrasound.
Low voltage galvanic (dc) allows the practitioner to conduct denervation testing or to perform iontophoresis applications. High volt stimulation produces no heat under the electrodes, and therefore causes less tissue irritation. Ultrasound allows for increased cell permeability with greater metabolic exchange across the cell wall. While providing micro-massage to the patient, the ultrasound produces an analgesic and thermal effect when applied to the nerve root and primary treatment site.
Each of the 3 modalities may be combined with either low voltage galvanic (dc) or high volt stimulation simultaneously through the ultrasound transducer.
The standard transducers are hard-wired to the machine, while the QuickConnect transducers are removable.
Amrex SynchroSonic U/HVG50 Combination Ultrasound Accessories
The Amrex SynchroSonic U/HVG50 Combination Ultrasound is commonly purchased with the following accessories:
- Amrex Universal Wall Mount Bracket (#09-WB).
Amrex SynchroSonic U/HVG50 Combination Ultrasound Features
- Lightweight transducer.
- Transducer protection switch.
- Transducer sealed for underwater therapy.
- Optional "QuickConnect" transducer cable.
- Optional small transducer with "QuickConnect" cable.
High Voltage Stimulator:
- Combination therapy with ultrasound.
- Output voltage 0-500 peak volts.
- Reciprocal and ramped surge mode.
- Safety reset circuit.
Low Voltage Galvanic:
- Combination therapy with ultrasound.
- Variable surge and alternating polarity.
- Test mode switch.
- Safety reset circuit.
Amrex SynchroSonic U/HVG50 Combination Ultrasound Configurations
- #01-UHVG50-ST: SynchroSonic U/HVG50 Combination Ultrasound with standard transducer.
- #01-UHVG50-STQC: SynchroSonic U/HVG50 Combination Ultrasound with standard QuickConnect transducer.
- #01-UHVG50-SMT: SynchroSonic U/HVG50 Combination Ultrasound with small QuickConnect transducer.
- #01-UHVG50-BQCT: SynchroSonic U/HVG50 Combination Ultrasound with standard and small QuickConnect transducers.
- #01-UHVG50-133-ST: 1 and 3.3 MHz SynchroSonic U/HVG50 Combination Ultrasound with standard transducer.
- #01-UHVG50-133-STQC: 1 and 3.3 MHz SynchroSonic U/HVG50 Combination Ultrasound with standard QuickConnect transducer.
- #01-UHVG50-133-SMT: 1 and 3.3 MHz SynchroSonic U/HVG50 Combination Ultrasound with small QuickConnect transducer.
- #01-UHVG50-133-BQCT: 1 and 3.3 MHz SynchroSonic U/HVG50 Combination Ultrasound with standard and small QuickConnect transducers.
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.