Amrex SynchroSonic U/50 Ultrasonic Generator. CSA approved and UL listed.
Warranty: 2 Years Generator, 1 Year Transducer.
The widely used therapeutic modality of ultrasonic diathermy is provided by the SynchroSonic U/50 Portable Ultrasound.
The versatile U/50 provides therapeutic ultrasound which may be applied separately or which may be combined with electrical stimulation simultaneously through the ultrasound transducer using an external electrical stimulator.
The cable fault alarm system is an added feature of the Amrex U/50 Portable Ultrasound. This system will detect improper transducer cable connection and/or transducer cable damage. If such detection is made, an audible signal will alert the practitioner.
The standard transducer is hard-wired to the machine, while the QuickConnect transducers are removable.
Amrex SynchroSonic U/50 Ultrasonic Generator Features:
- Lightweight transducer.
- Transducer sealed for underwater therapy.
- Optional "QuickConnect" transducer cable.
- Optional small transducer with "QuickConnect" cable.
- Transducer protection switch.
- Cable fault alarm system.
- Combination therapy capability.
- Interrupted output.
Soundhead Features and Options:
All Amrex ultrasound transducers are lightweight, ergonomically designed, and sealed for underwater therapy.
Amrex offers 2 soundhead faceplate sizes: the standard 2.25" diameter faceplate or the optional, small 1.5" diameter faceplate. The Amrex QuickConnect transducer cable system is optional with the standard soundhead. It is provided with the small soundhead or the dual standard/small soundhead on all Amrex ultrasound equipment.
Amrex SynchroSonic U/50 Ultrasonic Generator Transducers:
- 01-U50-ST: SynchroSonic U/50 Ultrasonic Generator with Standard Transducer.
- 01-U50-STQC: SynchroSonic U/50 Ultrasonic Generator with Standard QuickConnect Transducer.
- 01-U50-SMT: SynchroSonic U/50 Ultrasonic Generator with Small QuickConnect Transducer.
- 01-U50-BQCT: SynchroSonic U/50 Ultrasonic Generator with both Standard and Small QuickConnect Transducers.
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.