Shop with confidence at MFI
The Seiko DPU-414 Thermal Printer works with the Ambco 1000+ Audiometer with printer capability (#1000+P) and the Ambco 2500 with printer capability (#2500 w/P).
Warranty: 90 Days.
Seiko DPU-414 Thermal Printer Features
- Proven, reliable 4" portable direct thermal printer.
- Highly cost effective printing solution.
- RoHS Compliant.
Seiko DPU-414 Thermal Printer Specifications
- Method: Thermal serial dot printing.
- Number of Dots/Line: 9 x 320.
- Paper Width: 112 mm.
- Printing Width: 89.6 mm.
- Max Speed: 52.5 characters/second.
- Paper Path: Curved.
- Character Matrix: 9 dots (H) x 7 dots (W).
- Character Size: 2.5 mm (H) x 1.9 mm (W).
- Number of Columns: 40.
- Power Supply: AC adapter.
- Input Buffer: 28 Kbytes.
- Cutting: Tear bar.
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 40 degrees Celsius.
- Operating Humidity: 30 to 80% RH (non-condensing).
- Service Life: 500,000 lines.
- Dimensions: 160 mm (W) x 170 mm (D) x 66.5 mm (H).
- Compliance: FCC, CE, VCCI.
Jeremiah DeBellis is an excellent Customer Service Agent. I have started working with Jeremiah at 11:00 am PST today on an order that was shipped incorrectly . He has stayed in touch with via chat and I am assured and confident he will make sure my part arrives tomorrow. Hats Off to you Jeremiah!!
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.