Shop with Confidence at MFI
The Allied Healthcare Trauma / Burn Towels (72/Case) are hand-held towels that can cover and protect a burn, abrasion, or trauma wound during treatment.
Warranty: Until Use/Expiration.
These towels come in three sizes: 12" x 12", 15" x 20", and the 20" x 30". They're constructed from a combination of sterile hypo-allergenic tri-laminate, non-woven rayon, and high-porosity polyester urethane foam. These are designed for use with thermal, friction, electrical, or chemical burns and don't absorb the vital body fluids that your wounds needs during treatment.
For customers who order the Trauma / Burn Kits, these kits include 2 of each size. Each order of the towel sizes comes with 6 towels per box and 12 boxes per case, for a total of 72 towels.
Allied Healthcare Trauma / Burn Towels Features
- Available in three sizes to cover a variety of burn surface areas.
- Can hold up to 12 times in weight in water retention.
- Available in the Trauma / Burn Kits, Maxi and Mini size.
Allied Healthcare Trauma / Burn Towels Specifications
- Thickness: 0.030" (0.8 mm).
- Material: Hypo-allergenic tri-laminate; 2 outer layers non-woven rayon; 1 center layer high-porosity polyester urethane foam.
- Water Rentention: 12 times its own weight.
- Sterilization: Radiation.
- Shelf Life: 5 Years.
Allied Healthcare Trauma / Burn Towel Size Configurations
Below are the sizes that the towels can be ordered. Every order comes with 6 towels per box and 12 boxes per case, for a total of 72 towels.
|#L830-054||12" x 12" (30.5 cm x 30.5 cm)||72 Towels|
|#L830-056||15" x 20" (38.1 cm x 50.8 cm)||72 Towels|
|#L830-058||20" x 30" (50.8 cm x 76.2 cm)||72 Towels|