Shop with confidence at MFI
The Allied Healthcare Trauma / Burn Sheet (6/Box) (#L830-052) is included with the Allied Healthcare Burn Kits.
Warranty: Until Use/Expiration.
The sheet measures 58" x 84" (147 cm x 213 cm), covering adults and children. The sheet itself can retain up to 8 times it's own weight in water retention, starting with a thickness of 0.030" (0.8 mm). The sheet is constructed from a combination of hypo-allergenic tri-laminate, non-woven rayon, and high-porosity polyester urethane foam. This foam core can hold 10 times its weight in water, but the non-wicking property will not absorb vital bodily fluids from a burn wound.
Each order of the Trauma / Burn Sheet comes with 6 per box.
Allied Healthcare Trauma / Burn Sheet Features
- Constructed from non-adhering material, the sheet will not stick to a burn or traumatic wound, which minimizes scarring.
- Won't absorb vital body fluids from the burn wound.
- Sheet can easily cover an adult or child.
- Can hold up to 10 times its weight in water retention.
Allied Healthcare Trauma / Burn Sheet Specifications
- Thickness: 0.030" (0.8 mm)
- Material: Hypo-allergenic tri-laminate; 2 outer layers of non-woven rayon; 1 center layer of high-porosity polyester urethane foam.
- Water Retention: 8 times it's own weight.
- Sterilization: Radiation.
- Shelf Life: 5 Years.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.