Shop with confidence at MFI
The Allied Healthcare Trauma / Burn Kits are professionally designed for the wet or dry emergency treatment of localized thermal, friction, electrical and chemical burns.
Warranty: Until Use/Expiration.
The kits are intended for use in ambulances and paramedic and disaster response vehicles, with carrying cases that are square in shape for easy storage. The included burn sheets, towels, and face masks can be used in the treatment of trauma or burn accidents encountered in industrial facilities, restaurants, commercial kitchens, hotels, gas stations and more.
See the Configurations section below for the Maxi and Mini Kits to see what's included in each kit size.
Allied Healthcare Trauma / Burn Kits Features
- Towels / Sheets / Face Mask minimize scarring by not sticking to a burn, abrasion, or trauma wound.
- Foam core center of each towel will hold 10 times its weight in water.
- The variety of sizes available can cover a wide range of burn surface area.
- Square-shaped carrying case make for easy storage.
- All products included in each kit last up to 5 years.
Allied Healthcare Trauma / Burn Kits Specifications
L810 Mini Kit Specifications
- Weight: 1.23 lb (0.56 kg).
- Dimensions: 11" x 6" x 9" (28 cm x 15 cm x 23 cm).
- Shelf Life: 5 Years.
L820 Maxi Kit Specifications
- Weight: 2.65 lb (1.20 kg).
- Dimensions: 14" x 8.5" x 10" (35.6 cm x 21.6 cm x 25.4 cm).
- Shelf Life: 5 Years.
Allied Healthcare Trauma / Burn Kits Configurations
|#L810||Mini Kit: 6 sterile towels, 2 sterile face masks, 3 rolls gauze bandages, 2 rolls of tape ,and yellow nylon carry bag|
|#L820||Maxi Kit: 6 sterile towels, 2 sterile sheets, 2 sterile face masks, 4 rolls gauze bandages, 2 rolls of tape, 1 pair bandage scissors, and yellow nylon carry bag|
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.