Shop with Confidence at MFI
The Allied Healthcare Trauma / Burn Face Mask (72/Case) (#L830-066) is a non-adhering, protective mask for victims of facial burns from electrical, chemical, thermal or friction burns.
Warranty: Until Use/Expiration.
This face mask can provide coverage over the victim's face, but leaving the eyes, nose, and mouth exposed for breathing. The face mask is constructed from a combination of materials including hypo-allergenic tri-laminate, non-woven rayon, high-porosity polyester urethane foam. These materials allow the face mask to protect the wound from further damage, but also don't absorb the fluids from these wounds as well. For customers who order the Trauma / Burn Kits (Maxi or Mini), there are two of these face masks included in every kit.
Every order comes with 6 towels per box and 12 boxes per case, for a total of 72 towels.
Allied Healthcare Trauma / Burn Face Mask Features
- Constructed from non-adhering material, the sheet will not stick to a burn or traumatic wound, which minimizes scarring.
- Won't absorb vital body fluids from the burn wound.
- Sheet can easily cover an adult or child.
- Can hold up to 8 times its weight in water retention.
Allied Healthcare Trauma / Burn Face Mask Specifications
- Size: 15" x 20" (38.1 cm x 50.8 cm).
- Thickness: 0.050" (1.3 mm).
- Material: Hypo-allergenic tri-laminate; 2 outer layers of non-woven rayon; 1 center layer of high-porosity polyester urethane foam.
- Water Retention: 12 times its own weight.
- Sterilization: Radiation.
- Shelf Life: 5 Years.