Shop with confidence at MFI
The Allied Healthcare SurgeX Post Valve is a top-notch safety precaution that can eliminate the risk of fire hazard in compressed oxygen cylinders. The SurgeX Post Valve transforms the standard 870-type post valve and brass regulator, and it compliant with the NIOSH oxygen handling guidelines. It's the safest and most efficient option, ensuring that your steps for prevention eliminate the possibility of a tragedy.
Warranty: 1 Year.
Allied Healthcare SurgeX Post Valve Features
- Virtually eliminates the effects of adiabetic compression to a level well below the ignition point of materials in a regulator.
- Virtually eliminates particle impact due to its unique bayonet tube and bronze filter.
- Minimizes risk of fire when hydrocarbons are present.
- When used with an all-brass regulator, SurgeX provides the absolute safest oxygen delivery system available today.
- For use in aluminum cylinders only.
Allied Healthcare SurgeX Post Valve Configurations
- #31-11-5000: SurgeX Post Valve only.
- #31-10-5014: D Cylinder with SurgeX Post Valve.
- #31-10-5016: E Cylinder with SurgeX Post Valve.
- #31-10-5017: Jumbo D Cylinder with SurgeX Post Valve.
Allied Healthcare SurgeX Post Valve Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.