Shop with confidence at MFI
The Allied Healthcare Multilator is a compact oxygen distribution system. Available in two configurations that come with accessories such as constant flow selector valves, masks, tubing, adapters, hoses, humidifiers, and a case. See Configurations chart for details.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The constant flow selector valves offer repeatable and accurate flow rates for up to nine patients in mass emergency situations. All knobs are marked with numbered detents to regulater flow settings, and are even visible in low light conditions. The system includes disposable masks and barbed fittings, and also can be ordered with optional bubble humidifiers. The high-impact custom case included can provide protection and store accessories for the system.
Allied Healthcare Multilator Features
- Easy-to-use, and no assembly required.
- Durable, compact and lightweight.
- Provides low flow oxygen and oxygen-powered resuscitation for up to 9 patients.
- Storage case protects and stores the entire system.
Allied Healthcare Multilator Specifications
- Weight: 12 lb (including humidifiers) (5.4 kg).
- Inlet Pressure: 50 psig nominal.
- Operating Temperature: -30° F to 125° F.
- Storage Temperature: -40° F to 160° F.
- Inlets: 9 outlets, including 8 LSP Constant Flow Selector Valves with flow rates of 2, 4, 6, 10 and 15 lpm, and one standard male oxygen DISS check valve fitting.
- Filter: 25 micron stainless steel mesh screen on each selector valve.
- Masks: 8 adult size single-use masks, each with 7' of oxygen supply tubing.
- Hose Length: 10' (304.8 cm).
- Body - anodized aluminum.
- Fittings - plated brass.
- Case - h.d. polyethylene.
Allied Healthcare Multilator Configurations
- #L405: Includes eight 2 - 15 lpm Constant Flow Selector Valves with DISS outlets, 8 humidifiers, 8 adult masks and tubing, 8 adapters, 1 10' oxygen hose, and case.
- #L405-010: Includes eight 2 - 15 lpm Constant Flow Selector Valves with DISS outlets (no humidifiers), 8 adult masks and tubing, 8 adapters, 1 10' oxygen hose, and case.
Allied Healthcare Multilator Accessories
In addition to the accessories included with the Configurations outlined below, the Allied Healthcare LSP Multilator is commonly purchased with the following accessories (sold separately):
- #L233: Constant Flow Selector Valve, 1/8" female NPT inlet, oxygen DISS/barbed outlet, flow rates 2, 4, 6, 10, 15 lpm.
- #L233-020: Constant Flow Selector Valve, 1/8" female inlet, barbed outlet, flow rates 2, 4, 6, 10, 15 lpm.
- #L233-050: Constant Flow Selector Valve, 1/8" female inlet, oxygen DISS/barbed outlet, flow rates 2, 4, 6, 10, 26 lpm.
- #L040114: Storage Case for Multilator.
- #64041: Oxygen Mask, adult, with 7' tubing, Latex free (50 / Case).
- #64375: Disposable Humidifier, 300 cc working volume, 3 psi, plastic nut (50 / Case).
- #65401: Oxygen Nut & Stem Adapter (50 / Case).
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.