- This item may be affected by COVID-19
- Ideal in situations with unplanned medical surges, offering complete pneumatic ventilation in environments where electricity is unavailable or DC power is drained
- Can operate on compressed gas, DC power, or AC power with a seven hour battery runtime
- Shock resistant up to a 30" drop
- Low maintenance and weatherproof design for long-lasting use
- Condition: Factory New
- Warranty: 1 Year
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Allied Healthcare MCV200 Portable Mass Casualty Ventilator is a powerful, portable unit for emergency response situations.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The MCV200 Portable Mass Casualty Ventilator can operate on compressed gas, DC power, or AC power with a seven hour battery runtime. It's ideal in situations with unplanned medical surges, offering complete pneumatic ventilation in environments where electricity is unavailable or DC power is drained.
The mass casualty ventilator is equipped with a variety of features, including alarm systems for airway pressure, source gas, and battery. In addition, the MCV200 is spill and rain resistant, shock resistant up to a 30" drop, and can provide ventilation using ambient air, high pressure oxygen, or a mix of oxygen/air.
Allied Healthcare MCV200 Portable Mass Casualty Ventilator Features
- User-friendly controls are easily discernible for responders with varying ranges of experience.
- Assist-Control, external PEEP, and independent ventilation controls available for enhanced treatment in the field.
- Low maintenance and weatherproof design for long-lasting use.
- Flexible operation with compressed gas, DC power, or AC power for any mass casualty response.
- Electrically or pneumatically powered.
Allied Healthcare MCV200 Portable Mass Casualty Ventilator Specifications
- Dimensions: 3.5" x 10.3" x 14.5" (8.9 cm x 26.2 cm x 36.8 cm).
- Weight: 17.2 lb (7.8 kg).
- Operating: -15 to 122 °F (-9 to 50 °C).
- Storage: -40 to 140 °F (-40 to 60 °C).
- Enclosure: ABS plastic with seals to prevent water ingress.
- Shock Resistance: 30" drop.
- Vibration Resistance: 100 G.
- Water Resistance: Spill and rain resistant.
- Ventilation Mode: Assist-Control.
- Assist-control: Triggers at less than -2 cm H2O.
- Flow Rate: 12 - 36 lpm.
- Breathing Rate: Adjustable. 0, 8 - 20 breaths per minute.
- Tidal Volume: Adjustable. 200 - 1200 ml.
- Inspiratory Time: 1 or 2 seconds.
- PEEP: External. 0 - 20 cm H2O (with PEEP adapter).
- FiO2: Selectable. 21%, 65%, 100%.
- Manometer Readout: Digital. 0 - 60 cm H2O.
- Airway Pressure Limit: Adjustable. 5 - 60 cm H2O.
- Power Source: Compressed O2, 110 V - 240 V AC, internal battery, external 12 V DC battery.
- O2 Supply Pressure: 40 - 87 psi.
- Operating Time on Battery: Based on average adult settings of 10 BPM, 600 ml tidal volume, 2 second inspiratory time.
- Air Mode (using internal compressors): Approx. 7 hours.
- Internal Battery: 12 Volt 5 Ah rechargeable. Sealed lead acid type.
- Battery Recharge Time: 5 hours (less than 24 hours when in use).
- Battery Shelf Life: 3 Years.
- High Airway Pressure: Adjustable. 15 - 60 cm H2O.
- Low Airway Pressure/Disconnect: Adjustable. 0 - 30 cm H2O.
- Low Source Gas: Fixed. Activates at 40 psi (275 kPa).
- Low Battery: Activates when approx. 1.5 hours of runtime remain.
- Alarm Volume: Approx. 60 dB at 1 meter.
Allied Healthcare MCV200 Portable Mass Casualty Ventilator Accessories
The following accessories are compatible and commonly purchased with the MCV200 Portable Mass Casualty Ventilator:
- MCV100 and MCV200 Auxiliary Battery Pack (#MCV-AUXBAT).
- 3-Chanel Oxygen Manifold Standard (#MCM-001).
- 3-Chanel Oxygen Manifold - 10 Feet Extension Hose (#MCH-001).