Shop with confidence at MFIReturn Policy
The Allied Healthcare MCV100 Portable Mass Casualty Ventilator includes a patient circuit, oxygen hose, two Velcro straps, instruction manual, and power cord. It's a powerful portable ventilator for emergency response situations.
Warranty: 1 Year - Free from Material Defects in Material and Workmanship.
The Allied Healthcare MCV100 Portable Mass Casualty Ventilator is specially designed for quick use in an emergency situation. It's available in two models: the standard model, and the air mix capability model that can vent an oxygen/ambient air mix. Both models of the MCV100 are equipped with use-friendly controls and features, including assist-control, external PEEP, and ventilation controls for advanced treatment.
The unit is designed to withstand rugged conditions and weather, along with a low maintenance cost, making it ideal for either hospital use or out in the field. It can be powered through AC power or extended DC power with either ambient air, oxygen, or an oxygen/air mix. The internal battery is capable of lasting 7 hours, or 21 hours on compressed oxygen.
Allied Healthcare MCV100 Portable Mass Casualty Ventilator Features
- User-friendly controls are easily discernible for responders with varying range of experience.
- Assist-Control, external PEEP, and independet ventilation controls available for enhanced treatment in the field.
- Low maintenance and weatherproof design for long-lasting use.
- Flexible operation with compressed gas, DC power, or AC power for any mass casualty response.
Allied Healthcare MCV100 Portable Mass Casualty Ventilator Specifications
- Dimensions: 3.5" x 10.3" x 11.5" (8.9 cm x 26.2 cm x 39.2 cm).
- Weights: 14 lb (6.3 kg).
- Operating: -15 to 122° F (-9 to 50° C).
- Storage: -40 to 140° F (-40 to 60° C).
- Enclosure: ABS plastic with seals to prevent water ingress.
- Shock Resistance: 30" drop.
- Vibration Resistance: 100 G.
- Water Resistance: Spill and rain resistant.
- Ventilation Mode: Assist-Control.
- Assist-control: Triggers at less than -2 cm H2O.
- Flow Rate: 12 - 36 lpm.
- Breathing Rate: Adjustable. 0, 8 - 20 breaths per minute.
- Tidal Volume: Adjustable. 200 - 1200 ml.
- Inspiratory Time: 1 to 2 seconds (Auto-Adjust based on tidal volume setting).
- PEEP: External. 0 - 20 cm H2O (with PEEP adapter).
- FIO2: Selectable. 21%, 60%, 100%.
- Manometer Readout: Digital. 0 - 60 cm H2O.
- Airway Pressure Limit: Adjustable. 5 - 60 cm H2O.
- Power Source: Compressed O2, 110 V - 240 V AC, internal battery, external 12 V DC battery.
- O2 Supply Pressure: 40 - 87 psi.
- Operating Time on Battery: Based on average adult settings of 10 BPM, 600 ml tidal volume, 2 second inspiratory time.
- Air Mode (using internal compressors): Approx. 7 hours.
- 100% O2 or 60% O2 Mode: Approx. 21 hours.
- Internal Battery: 12 Volt 5 Ah rechargeable. Sealed lead acid type.
- Battery Recharge Time: 5 hours (less than 24 hours when in use).
- Battery Shelf Life: 3 Years.
- High Airway Pressure: Adjustable. 15 - 60 cm H2O.
- Low Airway Pressure/Disconnect: Adjustable. 0 - 30 cm H2O.
- Low Source Gas: Fixed. Activates at 40 psi (275 kPa).
- Low Battery: Activates when approx. 1.5 hours of runtime remain.
- Alarm Volume: Approx. 60 dB at 1 meter.
Allied Healthcare MCV100 Portable Mass Casualty Ventilator Configurations
Both models include a 7-hour battery run time, assist-control, and user-adjustable alarms.
- #MCV100: Standard model - Electrically or pneumatically powered ventilator.
- #MCV100-B: With Air Mix Source Gas Selection - Electrically or pneumatically powered ventilator with air mix capability (60% air mix source gas selection).
Allied Healthcare MCV100 Portable Mass Casualty Ventilator Accessories
The Allied Healthcare MCV200 Portable Mass Casualty Ventilator is often purchased along with the following accessories:
- MCV100 and MCV200 Auxiliary Battery Pack (#MCV-AUXBAT).
- 3-Chanel Oxygen Manifold Standard (#MCM-001).
- 3-Chanel Oxygen Manifold - 10 Feet Extension Hose (#MCH-001).
- MCV100 Grab-and-Go Soft Case (#MCV100-BAG).
Allied Healthcare MCV100 Portable Mass Casualty Ventilator Literature
MCV100 Portable Ventilator is small but effective. It came with a hose to connect effectively to my Allied Healthcare Schuco S6000 Medical Air Compressor;
but I was not able to connect directly to my Ferno 217 D-Size Aluminum Oxygen Cylinder and was unable to find a connector in the MFI Medical supplies list.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.