Shop with confidence at MFI
The Allied Healthcare Cinch Collar Compact Extrication Device (#L593) is a compact multi-use rescue device during helicopter, watercraft, or confined spaces.
Warranty: 1 Year.
This device slips the victims through the harness from either side of the loop, and is situated around their chest area with head and arms out for mobility. By adding tension on the rope the collar cinches around the victim's chest, preventing the victim from slipping out in the event he/she becomes unconscious.
Allied Healthcare Cinch Collar Compact Extrication Device Features
- Ideal for recovery of victims in swift water or blue water.
- Can be used for helicopter, landbase and watercraft rescues, high-rise and cliff extrications, and confined-area rescues.
- Includes a durable, lightweight carry case.
- Materials: interior made of non-absorbent, closed-cell foam; exterior covering is a tough, stain-resistant, washable Cordura.
Allied Healthcare Cinch Collar Compact Extrication Device Specifications
- Size: 20" in diameter (when open).
- Weight: 3.5 lb.
- Outer Material: 500 denier Cordura, urethane coated.
- Interior Material: Foam, closed-cell polyethylene.
- Thread: Bonded nylon.
- D-Ring: Aluminum, anodized 5,000 lb. (2,272 kg) proof load (MIL-SPEC-22046-7).
- Straps: 2" (5.08 cm) wide black nylon webbing with a minimum 6,000 lb. (2,272 kg) tensile strength.
- Closure: 1" hook and loop, black; meets military specifications.
- Clip: Delrin.
- Zipper: Nylon.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.