Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
- Media and Literature
The ADC Advantage Ultra 6023N Automatic Digital Blood Pressure Monitor (#6023N) is a top of the line upper arm BP monitor that includes PC Link Analyzer Software with a USB Cable for easy PC hook-up, a deluxe storage case, an AC Adapter, and four "AA" batteries which can also be used to power the monitor.
Warranty: 5 Years.
ADC Advantage Ultra 6023N Automatic Digital Blood Pressure Monitor Features
- Measures systolic pressure, diastolic pressure, and pulse.
- Self-adjusting wide range rigid Adult cuff fits arm ranges from 8.7" to 18.1" (22 cm to 46 cm).
- PC Link Analyzer Software connects your blood pressure monitor to your PC to download and print data, graphs, charts, and tables of your readings.
- Can be used with Microsoft's Healthvault and then displayed on apps available for IOS, Android, and Microsoft smart phones and tablets.
- British Hypertension Society (BHS) AA rating ensures unrivaled accuracy.
- Smart Logic Technology determines ideal inflation level.
- Automatic inflation and deflation control.
- MAM Advantage Average mode automatically averages three readings for superior reporting accuracy.
- Irregular Heartbeat Detection gives you a warning signal at the appearance of an irregular heartbeat.
- Traffic Light Indicator shows you the range within which the indicated blood pressure value lies compared to National Standards.
- Displays AM and PM readings separately to help detect morning hypertension.
- Advanced 2 zone memory with date and time stamp recalls last 99 readings for two different people.
- Auto-off to conserve batteries.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
- Meets or exceeds EN 1060-1, and EN 1060-3.
ADC Advantage Ultra 6023N Automatic Digital Blood Pressure Monitor Specifications
- Type: Auto Upper Arm.
- Technology: Oscillometric.
- Pressure Sensor: Capactive.
- Inflation: Automatic.
- Deflation: Internal Auto Valve.
- Cuff Pressure Display Range: 0 - 299.
- Display: LCD.
- Display Size: 2" x 2.25" (51 mm x 57 mm).
- Systolic/Diastolic Measurement Range: 30 - 280.
- Pulse Range Display: 40 - 200.
- Resolution: 1 mm Hg.
- Pressure Accuracy: +/- 3 mm Hg.
- Pulse Accuracy: +/- 5%.
- Power Source: 4 "AA" Batteries.
- Memory: (2x) 99.
- Irregular Heartbeat: Yes.
- MAM (Average Mode): Yes.
- Traffic Light: Yes.
- AM/PM: Yes.
- USB/PC Link: Yes.
- AC Adapter: Yes.
- Main Unit Dimensions: 5" x 3.13" x 2.25" (127 mm x 108 mm x 57 mm).
- In Case Dimensions: 7" x 7" x 3.5" (178 mm x 178 mm x 89 mm).
- Weight: 1.14 lb (515 g).
- Cuff Type: Rigid Self Adjusting.
- Cuff Range: 8.7" - 18.1" (22 cm to 46 cm).
- Storage Case: Nylon Zipper Case.
ADC Advantage Ultra 6023N Automatic Digital Blood Pressure Monitor Media and Literature
the online recording service is 90 dollars a month. the product
Should have got a smaller cuff, but okay.