Shop with confidence at MFI
The ADC Adtemp V 418N Fast Read Digital Thermometer includes five probe sheaths and an integral scabbard-type carry case.
Warranty: 2 Years - Defects in Materials and Workmanship under normal use and service.
The Adtemp 418N Digital Fever Thermometer uses proprietary predictive technology for an ultra-fast eight second reading. This thermometer features a flexible tip for patient safety and a large LCD screen for easy reading that shows the temperature in either Fahrenheit or Celsius.
The 418N improves upon and replaces the Model 418 Thermometer. The updated version of this feature-rich digital stick thermometer features an ultra-fast response time, large display, color-coded backlighting, a larger size for easier handling, and a 3 V battery for longer battery life.
This device is intended to measure human body temperature in children and adults. It has a compact size and digital display and can be used in either a professional or household environment.
Note: Not available for sale in Canada.
Note: Every ADC Adtemp stick thermometer meets the accuracy requirements for intermittent thermometers under ASTM E1112.
ADC Adtemp V 418N Fast Read Digital Thermometer Features
- 8 second measurement using proprietary predictive technology.
- Beeper: Audible tone that lets you know when measurement is complete and the thermometer is powered on/off.
- Flex probe.
- Large LCD display with color-coded back-lighting [green for readings in the normal range and red for readings above 99.5 degrees F (37.5 degrees C)].
- Replaceable 3 V battery (CR2032) provides up to 2,000 measurements.
- Last Reading Memory: Displays results of last measurement.
- Water Resistant: Splash resistant to class.
- Meets the accuracy requirements for intermittent thermometers under ASTM E1112.
- Marked CE for use in the EU.
- Latex and phthalate-free.
- Packaging: Giftbox.
Adtemp Thermometer Sheath is required for use:
- #416-50: 50 per Box.
- #416-100: 100 per Box.
- #416-1000: 1,000 per Box.
ADC Adtemp V 418N Fast Read Digital Thermometer Specifications
- Type: Oral/Rectal/Axillary.
- Technology: Predictive.
- Scale: Dual (degrees F / degrees C) (Fahrenheit is default).
- Range: 93.2 to 111.0 degrees F (34.0 to 43.9 degrees C).
- Accuracy: 0.2 degrees F (0.1 degrees C).
- Response Time: 8 sec (Oral, Rectal, and Axillary).
- Battery Type: 3 V (CR2032) lithium-metal.
- Battery Life: 2,000 uses.
- Dimensions: 5.31" x 1.14" x 0.59" (13.49 cm x 2.9 cm x 1.49 cm).
- Weight: 0.77 oz (22 g).
- Operating Environment: 50 to 104 degrees F (10 to 40 degrees C).
- Storage Environment: -13 to 131 degrees F (-25 to 55 degrees C).
ADC Adtemp V 418N Fast Read Digital Thermometer Media and Literature
Great deal, good quality product. Fast shipping.
Works great! Thanks to MFI Medical for getting my order out fast!
This is a really great deal on a fantastic thermometer. It has a larger than normal screen to see the numbers which I loved. It came with some probe covers which was a bonus. But best of all, it read very quickly (about 9-10 seconds) and was very accurate. Shipping was very fast and I would highly recommend ordering other things from them as well but especially this thermometer
seemz to work fairly fast
Required by our sponsor to use these for participants in our clinical trials. Seem relatively accurate compared to other inexpensive thermometers.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.