Shop with Confidence at MFI
The ADC Adcuff Nylon Cuff - Infant (#830-7IBK) is designed for use with most aneroid or mercurial blood pressure instruments and includes a gauge hang tab, a bladder flap, and a "property of" tag so you can easily identify your cuff.
Warranty: 3 Years - Defects in Materials and Workmanship under normal use and service.
Note: Other cuff sizes are also available on our our website.
ADC Adcuff Nylon Cuff - Infant Features
- Durable nylon construction.
- Hook and Loop adhesive rated to a minimum of 30,000 open/close cycles.
- Proprietary Size Guide marking system helps prevent mis-cuffing.
- Individually boxed.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/AAMI/ISO 81060-1.
- Color: Black.
ADC Adcuff Nylon Cuff - Infant Specifications
- Cuff Type: ADCUFF.
- Cuff Size: Infant.
- Cuff Range: 3.5 to 5.5" (9 to 14 cm).
ADC Adcuff Nylon Cuff - Infant Media and Literature