Shop with Confidence at MFI
The Abbott Plum A+ Infusion System (#PLUM-A-PLUS) includes a battery. It is in excellent condition and certified to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The Plum A+ Infusion System is a stationary multi-channel pump with software and display features that have been designed to reduce drug administration errors and help promote safe and on-time delivery of medications.
The Plum A+ has four different therapy modes, features line programming options, Plumset capabilities, air management, battery gauge, LCD screen, microprocessor control, and panel back illumination on mains power.
Abbott Plum A+ Infusion System Features
- Dose Calculation.
- Loading Dose.
- Multistep Programming.
Line Programming Options:
- Therapy Selection.
- Nurse Call Back.
- Delayed Start Setting.
- Drug Label Library.
- Concurrent Delivery.
- Micro 0.1 - 99.9 mL/hr (0.1 mL increments) flow rate range for both lines.
- Macro 100 - 999 mL/hr (1 mL increments) flow rate range for both lines.
- Automated Secondary Drug Delivery (Piggyback).
- Anti Free-Flow Protection.
- Direct Connection for syringe delivery.
- Air Management: Air Trap, Removal, and Detection.
- Battery Gauge.
- Serial Communication.
- Upgrade-ability (Field).
- Variable Rate Cap.
- Alarm History.
- Nurse Call Relay Connector.
Abbott Plum A+ Infusion System Specifications
- Dimensions 8" x 8" x 6" (excluding pole clamp).
- Weight: 9.5 lb with battery.
- Casing: High-impact plastic.
- Power Requirements: 120 V, 50 - 60 Hz, 35 VA.
- Fuses: F1, F2, 250 V, 0.5 A (internal).
- Power Cord: Hospital Grade AC Cord. 10 ft long transparent plug and retainer plate.
- Recharge: Battery charges whenever the Plum A+ is connected to AC power. Recharge time up to six hours.
- Nurse Call: Set for Normally-Open (NO).
- Operating Temperature: 5 - 40 degrees Celsius.
Delivery Rate Range:
- Lines A and B: 0.1 - 99.9 Ml/HR (0.1 mL increments); 100 - 999 mL/hr (1 mL increments).
- Concurrent Delivery: 0.5 mL/hr minimum for each line.
- Plum Set: 500 mL/hr cumulative (A + B maximum).
- KVO: 1.0 mL/hr or the last primary delivery rate, whichever is less.
- VTBI Range: 0.1 - 99.9 Ml/HR (0.1 mL increments); 100 - 999 mL/hr (1 mL increments).