Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Abbott Plum A+ Infusion System (#PLUM-A-PLUS) includes a battery and a hospital grade power cord (#MFI-POWER-CORD-USA-6FT). It is configured with the software version 11.60.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
Note: Abbott Plum A+ Cassettes/IV sets (#06440-13) are sold separately and are currently not available through MFI Medical.
The Plum A+ Infusion System is a stationary multi-channel pump with software and display features that have been designed to reduce drug administration errors and help promote safe and on-time delivery of medications.
The Plum A+ has four different therapy modes, features line programming options, Plumset capabilities, air management, battery gauge, LCD screen, microprocessor control, and panel back illumination on mains power.
Abbott Plum A+ Infusion System Features
- Dose Calculation.
- Loading Dose.
- Multistep Programming.
Line Programming Options:
- Therapy Selection.
- Nurse Call Back.
- Delayed Start Setting.
- Drug Label Library.
- Concurrent Delivery.
- Micro 0.1 - 99.9 mL/hr (0.1 mL increments) flow rate range for both lines.
- Macro 100 - 999 mL/hr (1 mL increments) flow rate range for both lines.
- Automated Secondary Drug Delivery (Piggyback).
- Anti Free-Flow Protection.
- Direct Connection for syringe delivery.
- Air Management: Air Trap, Removal, and Detection.
- Battery Gauge.
- Serial Communication.
- Upgrade-ability (Field).
- Variable Rate Cap.
- Alarm History.
- Nurse Call Relay Connector.
Abbott Plum A+ Infusion System Specifications
- Dimensions 8" x 8" x 6" (excluding pole clamp).
- Weight: 9.5 lb with battery.
- Casing: High-impact plastic.
- Power Requirements: 120 V, 50 - 60 Hz, 35 VA.
- Fuses: F1, F2, 250 V, 0.5 A (internal).
- Power Cord: Hospital Grade AC Cord. 10 ft long transparent plug and retainer plate.
- Recharge: Battery charges whenever the Plum A+ is connected to AC power. Recharge time up to six hours.
- Nurse Call: Set for Normally-Open (NO).
- Operating Temperature: 5 to 40 °C.
Delivery Rate Range:
- Lines A and B: 0.1 - 99.9 mL/hr (0.1 mL increments); 100 - 999 mL/hr (1 mL increments).
- Concurrent Delivery: 0.5 mL/hr minimum for each line.
- Plum Set: 500 mL/hr cumulative (A + B maximum).
- KVO: 1.0 mL/hr or the last primary delivery rate, whichever is less.
- VTBI Range: 0.1 - 99.9 mL/hr (0.1 mL increments); 100 - 999 mL/hr (1 mL increments).
Abbott Plum A+ Infusion System Literature
I'm very pleased with the Plum IV pump that I recently purchased. It looks like new and it functions really well.
No cassette included so the pumps are useless. It is difficult to find just the cassette on other sites. The image displayed makes it look like a complete device but it is most definitely not. I don't think I will be purchasing anything else from MFI due to multiple issues with shipping and now dealing with scrambling to find necessary equipment.
Thank you for your purchase of the Abbott Plum A+ infusion system. We are sorry that we do not offer the Cassettes/IV Sets for the Abbott Plum A+ at this time.
We currently recommend purchasing the Abbott Plum A+ Cassettes/IV sets, MPN: 06440-13 from icumedical.
We also offer free returns on this item within 30 days which can be processed through our online returns center, returns.mfimedical.com.
Item returned. No cassette included, no information, could not use.
Thank you for your purchase and we are sorry that we do not offer the Cassettes/IV Sets for this system.
We currently recommend purchasing the Cassettes/IV Sets for this system through icumedical. Part number 06440-13.
Let us know if there is anything else that we can assist with.