Shop with Confidence at MFI
The 3M Primacast Unpadded Splint (#30630 / 10 per Case) is a premade splint composed of 100% polyester. It is used in the construction of common orthopedic splints. This synthetic splint offers speed, strength, and conformability while presenting a traditional, plaster-like feel.
3M Primacast Unpadded Splint Features
- Water activated material sets in approximately 3-4 minutes with adequate functional strength.
- Provides a plaster-like conformability for excellent molding and patient fit.
- Provides superior radiolucency for easier diagnosis from x-rays.
- Unpadded for easy customization.
3M Primacast Unpadded Splint Specifications
- Size: 6" x 30" (15 cm x 75 cm).
- Material: 100% polyester.
- Setting Time: 3-4 minutes.