The 3M Mini Driver Surgical Drill/Power Hand Piece includes a hose. It is in excellent condition and certified to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
3M Mini Driver Surgical Drill Specifications
- Operating Speed (Forward/Reverse): 0 - 1100 RPM (nominal).
- Torque (Nominal): 6 in-lbs forward and reverse.
- Stall Torque: 110 in-oz (nominal).
- Through Cannulation: 5/32" (0.156") (4 mm).
- Operating Pressure: 90 - 110 psi.
- Nitrogen Consumption: 5 scfm (140 l/min) (nominal).
- Duty Cycle: 1 minute ON, 3 minutes OFF.
Weight and Dimensions:
- Weight: 1.1 lb (504 g).
- Length: 5.75" (14.5 cm).
- Width: 6.5" (15.9 cm).
- Height: 6.5" (15.9 cm).
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.