Condition: Factory NewCondition: Factory New
Warranty: Not AvailableWarranty: Not Available
- Used for securing small to medium dressings (especially on damp skin), light tubing, and Ostomy pouches
- Hypoallergenic and latex-free paper tape offers gentle adhesion for at risk skin
Ships from MFI MedicalShips from MFI Medical
- Phone: (800) 228-3957
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The 3M Micropore Paper Tape Plus is a breathable, conformable tape designed for patient safety and comfort.
This paper tape is used for securing small to medium dressings (especially on damp skin), securing light tubing, and securing Ostomy pouches.
3M Micropore Paper Tape Plus Features
- Offers gentle adhesion for at risk skin.
- Hypoallergenic and latex-free.
- Reliably secures dressings and devices to skin.
3M Micropore Paper Tape Plus Configurations
- #1532-1: 1" x 10 yd (2.5 cm x 9.1 m) [12 / Box].
- #1532S-1: 1" x 1.5 yd (2.5 cm x 1.37 m) [100 / Box].