Shop with Confidence at MFI
The 3M Littmann Master Classic II Veterinary Stethoscope (#1392) is a diagnostic tool used in the physical assessment of animals. It features an extended length of 32" to suit a large variety of patient species.
Warranty: 3 Years.
3M Littmann Master Classic II Veterinary Stethoscope Features
- Soft-sealing ear tips provide an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit.
- Headset is easily adjusted for individual fit and comfort.
- Angled ear tubes align with ear canals.
- Tunable diaphragm enables clinicians
- Single-sided chestpiece designed for easier grip and maneuvering.
- Tubing retains its shape and flexibility even after folding tightly into a pocket.
- Provides longer stethoscope life due to improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol.
3M Littmann Master Classic II Veterinary Stethoscope Specifications
- Tube Color: Navy Blue.
- Tube Length: 32" (81 cm).
- Net Weight: 6.2 oz (173 g).
- Binaural Construction: Single lumen.
- Chestpiece Type: Single-sided.
- Chestpiece Weight: 3.2 oz (90 g).
- Diaphragm Type: Tunable.
- Diaphragm Diameter: 1.75" (4.4 cm).
- Diaphragm Materials: Epoxy/Fiberglass.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.